So I made most of the changes you suggested! Beaming, note accuracy, tempo, etc. are all much better. I even got someone else to do my exporting for me, so hopefully there are no issues there. I wanted to point out a few things though, such as:
- The bass in bar 34 I kept how it was, since the chords in the background move up as well and I wanted to get that across. Without that, that whole part sounds super flat and boring.
- I played with the extra harmonies I wrote, since outright removing them sounds bad. I really tried on this one, and I very much hope it sounds better this time, but with an extra almost-year of music experience, I'm not too worried.
Overall it should be much better! Sorry this took so long, hopefully I don't have to do this again because Lord knows how long that'll take.