News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, but not mine it works on mine  :D

It isn't that bad, I mean not near as bad as the RRoD

[EDIT]:That wording failed

me irl
[close]

razer84

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

I can't WAIT for it to work on mine!
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

B-Kpianist

Just played it! It's awesome! (Well I think it is lol) Fox is my fav- and i like DK the second best ;D

blah54

played way too much brawl... beaten subspace thingie and i only have two more chars to unlock...

compared to melee it seems more "noob" friendly, so to speak... but it's still really fun to play... im glad they added all these coop elements into the game, it makes it more enjoyable at times...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Shiny Boy

Just how long is Subspace Emissary really?
I think it's pretty impressive how Brawl has a two-layered disk. I wondered how it was all gonna fit.

Shorts

Omg the game is insane!!!  :D Good thing I am in spring break right now so I can play a lot! haha! too bad im gonna need breaks so i can do hw and such... stupid college professors givin me hw over the break... ugh lol! ive gone through around 40% of adventure mode/submission emmissary. soon i shall complete it! its freakin epic

Shiny Boy

"Epic." Okay. Not sure if that answers my question, but ok.

Shadoninja

I beat it in about 4-5 hours.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

I can't find out how to unlock Lip's Theme!

I swear to god if it's not there, I'm totally going to kill the president of NOA T_T

pumpy_heart

Brawl is pretty good. SSE was a lil let down, so I just dont play it haha.
Cant wait to get the Golden Sun Boss Battle CD....

Shadoninja

it kinda was, but damn the cutscenes looked good. I don't like how most of the characters can be unlocked from SSE. or at least on easy difficulty. I'd rather have a bit of a challenge while unlocking the characters.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blah54

Quote from: pumpy_heart on March 10, 2008, 08:23:41 PMBrawl is pretty good. SSE was a lil let down, so I just dont play it haha.
Cant wait to get the Golden Sun Boss Battle CD....

unlucky you, i got the golden sun boss battle cd in the sse! it's one of the random cd drops i think though...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Shorts

Yea I just beat SSE. it wasnt so bad. and got all the characters. my butt hurts from playin so long tho lol! hope every is Brawl-ing is goin well!

Shiny Boy

I can't WAIT for this game to get here!
Hopefully by Friday (that's the start of my spring break)...