News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Started by pumpy_heart, February 22, 2008, 10:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperHand

Hey, Pit isn't all that bad.

razer84

Quote from: UpperHand on March 17, 2008, 11:10:23 PMHey, Pit isn't all that bad.

i associate Pit with n00bs. all they ever do is spam >B and B. and they always do ^B when you finally hit them off the stage so they can't die. it's the definition of annoying.

damn commies.

blah54

then follow pit off the edge... there's a wonderful thing known as edge-guarding off the ledge... pit is also fairly light...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

Well I TRIED to play some games with UpperHand last night (well I think it was him) but I was only able to get one game in, which was incredibly laggy, before it started booting me every time because of a network connection error thingy that makes you reconnect to the WFC network.

me irl
[close]

pumpy_heart

To get away from Pit's Forward B, go in the direction that Pit is facing (IE pit facing left, you go left)...
It's not that hard to dodge. Most pit noobies also do not expect dodges. All you need to do is dodge to the other side, then smash attack. Pit will go flying.

UpperHand

Quote from: gamer4251 on March 18, 2008, 07:56:51 AMWell I TRIED to play some games with UpperHand last night (well I think it was him) but I was only able to get one game in, which was incredibly laggy, before it started booting me every time because of a network connection error thingy that makes you reconnect to the WFC network.

Haha, that was me... I'm not sure why it lagged so much, my friends told me that my connection dot is green. I got an error code after you got disconnected, but it was the "Nintendo's Servers" code (860101, or something).

Oh, and Pit isn't a noob character. If anything, Ike is way worse than him.

KefkaticFanatic

Ike is a beast if you know how to use him right  :P

Pit is just annoying with his voice and spam attack.

me irl
[close]

pumpy_heart

Ike is way noobier than Pit and Metaknight...
Apparently, all of these three noobies characters are "a beast" if you use them right. However, many agree that these characters were designed for noobs.

HugoMeister

Only true Brawl players are "a beast" with Jigglypuff.

Just today, I faced 3 lv. 9 computers: Ganondorf, King DeDeDe, and Bowser. I was Jigglypuff. I KILLED THEM.

No final smashes, no items. Battle location: Distant Planet.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Because you got lucky with rest :P

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

I assume by "rest" you mean the down B? I never knew how to use that....   :-[

KefkaticFanatic

Well nobody will believe you without a video, so they only way to know if you're good is by going online :P

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Then I will post my replay. (If I can get my stupid computer to recognize my SD card.....)

Once I get Wi-Fi I shall obliterate you!

razer84

Ike is beast. and n00bs misuse him. and Pit is n00b.

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 18, 2008, 12:16:43 PMThen I will post my replay. (If I can get my stupid computer to recognize my SD card.....)

Once I get Wi-Fi I shall obliterate you!

Have fun getting the replay, as the replay files just save exactly what happens in the match, not an actual recording.  (It saves the movements and such)

me irl
[close]