News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

I've got a great idea!

Started by The-Real-Link, February 28, 2008, 03:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kirby_superstar

Quote from: PianoMan on March 02, 2008, 07:30:52 PMGood start of an idea. I HATE .sibs!!!! However, some songs you mentioned don't need fixing. I quite liked  Dreamland from SSBM.

EDIT: If we do do this, please fix SMB 2: Overworld. It's the 2nd hardest song to read (next to SMW: Dead, Which I would also like fixed)
wrong site-reading fantasie-impromptu, oh and Hungarian rhapsody No.2
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Johnny T

Tallon Overworld from Metroid Prime needs some 8va markings, it's pretty hard to read as it is.

MetroidHunter26

I can redo Magmoor Caverns and some other stuff that I submited (Phendrana Drifts looks awful!) but I can't Right know cause I'm in California for Vacation so around tuesday(assuming I'm not playing brawl) I will fix some of the Octave stuff in Magmoor Caverns and the messyness in Phendrana Drifts.

As a note I will also Redo some Metroid Songs in the Section such as the Ridley boss fight in the Super Metroid section. As it's very hard to go that fast in 12/8 or whatever it is and I will do the theme in Super Metroid to see if I can add to that. and I'll post some more to see if I'll attempt to fix some others. I may or will fix the Super Smash Bros Brawl Main Theme that I arranged because some parts were mainly guessed on and know that the Midi is out (and it is VERY Accurate from what I hear) I will fix it post haste....when I come back from California.

HugoMeister

Akiro already re-did Magmoor Caverns. I looked over it and had to do his text for him.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Redid =/= redid well.  We'd need to see it to know that we're safe waiting  ::)

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

I would post it, but I don't know if Akiro wants to do it. So, for now, you'll have to wait.

I've seen it, and I think its well done.

SirGiggles

Fourside from Earthbound doesn't work
§irGiggle§

Favorite games (to name a few)

Mario Series: World, RPG, and Galaxy

Zelda Series: Wind Waker and ALTTP

Earthbound/Mother

Chrono Trigger

Super Smash Bros Series (I main as Ness in all 3)

Kirby Superstar

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1-3

I am a Christian

random_goldfish

Hey I just joined and I have a nice arangement of Super Mario Bros. 2...I read some earlier posts that mentioned that one needed some cleaning up...so I have one...anyone want to point out to me on how I would go about posting it?

Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Limbo

I hope you know, The-Real-Link,the song "Town" from Animal Crossing is actually called "8 PM" and the version on the site is incomplete. Just letting you know. But I'm sure you already knew that...
"I wish all the people who have trouble communicating would just shut up."

HugoMeister

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 26, 2008, 11:14:08 AMHey I just joined and I have a nice arangement of Super Mario Bros. 2...I read some earlier posts that mentioned that one needed some cleaning up...so I have one...anyone want to point out to me on how I would go about posting it?

How to Submit?

Make sure you post that topic in the "Submission" forum. Oh, and welcome to NSM!

random_goldfish

Thank you, but frankly I still don't have a clue of what I'm doing...I just need another nudge in the right direction and I can get started on here.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

razer84

Quote from: random_goldfish on April 26, 2008, 03:24:17 PMThank you, but frankly I still don't have a clue of what I'm doing...I just need another nudge in the right direction and I can get started on here.

okay, go to the Submission forum and click "NEW TOPIC." title it something like 'random_goldfish's arrangements.' in the topic set up the first post like the other topics (here's mine as an example). go to MediaFire and upload your arrangements. put them in the proper part of the first post, and the rest will take care of itself.

damn commies.

random_goldfish

Ak! I posted something! Yay! Thank you!
I wish I could post my orchestrations too...but I'm taking that this place is just for piano.

HugoMeister

Oh you can, just post them under the "Music" forum. You dont have to follow a specific format or anything there. Use mediafire to upload them, and post them!

random_goldfish