Invader Zim (this is also the 1000th topic!!!!!!!!!)

Started by BlueFlameDude, July 19, 2008, 08:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on August 05, 2008, 08:27:53 AMGir is the best cartoon character in the history of cartoons....so funny and stupid, which is why he is so awesome

Gir is awsome, www.roomwithamoose.com
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Gir is the awsomest of awsome. Well... right after Chuck Norris anyway.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

haha in my opinion mabeh notget a Gir walking mouse at roomwithamoose.com :P
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Is it the gir cursor on the last list of cursors?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

SuperFireKirby

okay putting it in like right now.

BlueFlameDude

i gots the gir walking one!!! :P

SuperFireKirby

BlueFlameDude

Super Zombie

I think the only kid's cartoon I like more than Invader Zim is Courage the Cowardly Dog. Sadly, there aren't DVDs of that show, but I did get every episode in DivX.  ;D

SuperFireKirby

I'm getting seasons 1,2, and 3 on DVD! It's gonna be nice to be able to watch Zim on long drives.

BlueFlameDude

Olimar12345

ok i've saved the gir cruser, now how do i make it work?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlueFlameDude

go to the control pannel choose the keyboard, printer mouse option, click on the mouse option, co to curser options, browse fing file open and apply.

Olimar12345

ok thanx! it works!! cool!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!