News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Entralink" by NPbus_

Started by Zeta, May 06, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Entralink
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: NPbus_

NPbus_

A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

Latios212

Looking very neat, and I like the cleanness and simplicity of the sheet as written.

However, paring down the song to a single voice in each hand in the first half loses much of the rich harmony that gives this song a distinct feel. Have you considered something like this?

Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]

The other thing I wanted to point out about the first half right now is that in the original, m. 9+ introduces a new melody on top of what m. 1-8 plays, which I think should be included since it doesn't directly interfere with the existing right hand line, and would help differentiate that section from the beginning. See if it works for you.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

NPbus_

Okay! I've added those extra harmonies in, and also got to add that new melody in (though it may be a look a bit questionable, to say the least...).
A party bus (also known as a party ride, limo bus, limousine bus, party van, or luxury bus) is a large motor vehicle usually derived from a conventional bus or coach but modified and designed to carry 10 or more people for recreational purposes.

AmpharosAndy

This is much improved :D Only thing, really, is bar 23 in the RH where you could turn the bottom voice into a dotted minim like you did the other few times. But that's not an issue at all haha good job!
innit

NPbus_

Thanks for pointing that out, much appreciated! It's been fixed now.

nacho2420

Nice arrangement! Some stuff I noticed glancing between the pdf and listening to the youtube link:

Meas. 12 could use a layer change on beat 3 to stay consistent with the upper layer notation

Meas. 20 - listen again and see if you can add/adjust the right hand part. For example, I hear an F# on the first Beat rather than a D

Meas. 27 - add an E in on beat 1 between the octave A's

Meas. 29-end - I hear some notes can bee added in the left hand on beats 2 + 3

Sebastian

After listening to the original and comparing, I like how this sheet works. As Latios said, it works well simplified in this fashion. Go ahead and fix the above things that Nacho has suggested, and this one should be soon ready to go.

Sebastian

Maelstrom

Deleted for inactivity. Feel free to resubmit when you make the edits.