[NDS] Pokemon Black & White 2 - Pokestar Studios: Filming!

Started by Muddykipper, May 09, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddykipper

Completed by Shadoninja

This song is a duet for two pianos, and it has swung 8th notes and a good amount of triplets.  I've been looking everywhere online for a transcription of this song, but nobody online has sheet music for this song.  I was really hoping to play this with a friend for a college class.

Trasdegi

I haven't done any pokémon main serie for a while, so I think i'll give this one a try!

Muddykipper

So, how's the transcription coming?  Anything new, or any updates?  I'm hoping it's no too hard of a piece.

Trasdegi

Quote from: Muddykipper on July 10, 2018, 02:41:29 PMSo, how's the transcription coming?  Anything new, or any updates?  I'm hoping it's no too hard of a piece.

Well, it's in progress. I have 22 bars done, and the next 20 or so are almost the same but in a different tonality. As i'm very busy this summer, that might take a while, though...

Muddykipper

That's totally fine, it's just good to get an update, thanks!

SlowPokemon

Shadoninja has an arrangement of this. If not on the site, it's somewhere. I distinctly remember it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Muddykipper

I looked at the post that you and Shadoninja had together, but it seems like he redacted his reply that had the arrangement in it.  It's not on the main website, and searching up the name of the song on the forums doesn't bring up anything.  Do you have some kind of link to wherever he may have put it?