News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Some pics ive made

Started by Nana1Popo2, July 20, 2008, 08:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

id figure id post this one first cuz it's Nintendo related: http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/PikaPlay/Marioscan.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o142/PikaPlay/MariosDayOff.jpg

if u subscribe to Nintendo Power, u might recognize this :D

oh, and i didnt trace it.. :)

and id like to know how to post the picture and not the URL, thanx!  ;D :P
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

MetroidHunter26

Hey that's awsome and I have that poster! it's hanging on my wall ;D That's realy good!

Nana1Popo2

The-Real-Link

That's pretty darn good! I do art also. (Btw, I think I remember that one... I really miss the posters...I haven't gotten one in a long time.)

Nana1Popo2

The-Real-Link

I'll try to re-upload them sometime. I had a whole Gallery, but then the site crashed :/ (BTW. If you want, I can show you how to make a really organized gallery.)

Nana1Popo2

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Ugh I HATED that poster, it made me feel EMPTY inside; but still, nice rendition.

Davey

Yeah it looks really good, I wish I had art skills in real life. I am good at computer art though.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 20, 2008, 07:07:45 PMan organized gallery?
If you have a lot of art like I do, then an organized gallery is an easy way to display them, and a piece of art itself. I usually divide the art into catagory's and then make banners and thumbnails for the images(Using GIMP) and then organize it all in an appealing way. If I ever get my gallery back up and running You'll see what I mean.

Nana1Popo2

o....k......i just finished another pic, i think it's one of my best, ill scan it tomorrow

Nana1Popo2

yay! i scanned it, what do u guys think? im makin another......

the one i posted (and the one im doin now) are supposed to be ironic, like, Mario never rests.. :P ;D

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 27, 2008, 01:39:26 PMyay! i scanned it, what do u guys think? im makin another......

the one i posted (and the one im doin now) are supposed to be ironic, like, Mario never rests.. :P ;D
Very good! Very good!  10/10. Who knew you were such a good artist!

Nana1Popo2

;D ty! ive been this good since like 3rd or 4th grade. ive always loved to draw. :)

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 31, 2008, 07:37:23 AM;D ty! ive been this good since like 3rd or 4th grade. ive always loved to draw. :)
LOL. Same. I took art lessons for like 7 years. (Since I about 10) I don't have the time to draw much though.