News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG CVII Host Suit Ups

Started by mikey, May 31, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuxedo

Mikey
3 (25%)
Toby
2 (16.7%)
FireArrow
9 (75%)
bowtie (don't vote for this option)
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: June 07, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

mikey

Games should be for 8 players, maybe 9.

1. Mikey
2. Toby
3. FireArrow
unmotivated

Toby

I don't really want to host so if anyone wants to host this go ahead if not I will if it wins

1. Arsonist
2. Arsonist's apprentice

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human

[Arsonist Role]: every night the arsonist must deside whether to 'douse' a player in fuel or 'ignite' all doused targets. Only one action may be performed. Dousing is permanent and won't be announced publicly (though doused targets are aware if they are doused).
There is no nightly wolfing.

[Arsonist's apprentice role]: takes over the role of Arsonist if they are killed. All doused targets will remain.

No out of topic communication apart from private arsonist chat

On phone so rip it looking pretty but this topic is looking boring

FireArrow

errrr, could we get 10 people possibly? I don't think I can balance this game for 8-9 without making it really lame

TWG 101: True Love's Kiss

This game uses the mystery accounts. NSM Usernames cannot be disclosed. The game ends when the homewrecker is killed or his/her win condition is met.

1. Homewrecker - Can wolf someone once per night. His/her account will appear to die in place of the person he wolfed, flipping as the Homewrecker. S/he then takes over the account of the player he wolfed, appearing as their color but retaining the homewrecker role and learning the NSM username of the person who started with the account. When sending in his wolf target, s/he may choose to highlight that players name a color. If it matches their real color, then his/her wolf can penetrate the power of the protective kiss. If it doesn't match, his wolfing doesn't go through. Wins the game when all orange, green, and blue marriages are no all broken or no longer possible. Can win while dead if widows come in clutch.

2. Lover
3. Lover
4. Lover
5. Lover
6. Lover
7. Lover
8. Lover
9. Lover
10. Lover
etc.

Lovers have three powers:
Flirt: You can flirt with one player every night by PMing the host with their twg account to find out their color! If they share your color, you learn their real NSM username too!
Kiss: You can kiss another player by PMing the host their NSM username to surrond them with the power of love, preventing them from dying that night.
Propose: One time use. You may privately propose to someone using their real NSM username (and tell the host too.) If the player proposes back and is the same color as you, you two become married. Lovers win the game by surviving till the end with the person they're married to.

So when does the game end?
1. When all red players are dead.
2. When the homewreckers win condition is met.

But.... what if there's no one for me to marry?
If marriage is impossible for you within your color, you become purple. You may need to wait around for someone else to become purple, but hey second chances!

What if the person I'm married to dies?
You become a widow. You win with the wolves and have no special powers. Must be alive to meet win condition.

This game doesn't use normal wincons, so keep in mind:
-The game ends when the wolf dies, so if you're not married at that point you lose with them.
-Purple marriages are not mutually exclusive with wolf win condition.
-Even if the homewrecker dies, widows can still win the game if humans mislynch.

EDIT:
This game uses anonymous accounts therefore discord is off. PMs are on but you cannot share your NSM username.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

I would join to play that game
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Toby

Woo I retract my game I want this

Can we just set a deadline for games to be on the next 12 hours,  if anyone objects and is in middle of making a game speak now or FA can just go ahead ????

mikey

I'll post a game as well, and someone has expressed interest in hosting but would like some help.
If fa's game wins I'll do my best to make sure it fills
unmotivated

BrainyLucario

I'm hoping for more plays so I can resubmit the Steven universe game
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

FA's game looks super confusing and fun. :D
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

some mafia game

1. Godfather- comes out of jail green.
2. Accountant- as long as the accountant is in jail, the godfather comes out of jail red.
3. Strongman- makes the mafia kill.
4. Detective- needs to be alive to jail players and cannot be jailed.
5. Doctor- can save a player other than themselves each night.
6. Townie- vote
7. Townie- vote
8. Townie- vote

Game begins on a day phase- players vote for who to send to jail, once in jail that player cannot perform night actions the following night.  Strongman and Accountant stay in jail, townies and the godfather are released the following day.  While in jail, players can still post, but cannot send private messages, communicate on Discord, or vote.
unmotivated

mikey

Poll will be up after work today in like 10 hours
unmotivated

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Trasdegi

all these games are great

argh

antherid

toby i can run that if it wins and you want to play