News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Innit (Andy's in town)

Started by AmpharosAndy, June 02, 2018, 10:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

Hey guys :) I will be flying over to murica this summer and will be about in Seattle for a (yet undecided) day between 18-26th August (2018 you spanner) so come and stare at your shoes next to me innit! Not much of a plan yet in terms of any activities or boots n cats parties but feel free to suggest, if you're interested :D

- Andy confirmed (duh, any day)
- Dudeman confirmed (any day)

innit

Latios212

Noo why didn't you pick last summer when I was there :( Seattle's so far now graaaah

Have fun, though! If I happen to be in the area I'll let you know!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Latios212 on June 02, 2018, 11:23:28 AMNoo why didn't you pick last summer when I was there :( Seattle's so far now graaaah

Have fun, though! If I happen to be in the area I'll let you know!
Ahh shame :P Please do!

Quote from: FireArrow on June 02, 2018, 01:15:23 PMim down in cali i guess
I've heard that's a bit of a distance, but your choice bub :D
innit

LeviR.star

Ah, shoot; my family is visiting Seattle for the first time in 15 years, but we're coming up there from the 24th of June to the 4th of July. :( Sorry, Andy.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dude

In in Ohio so if you want to drive for 34 hours hmu

E. Gadd Industries

And if you do, feel free to swing by Kentucky :P maaaaaan I wish I had the ability (and funding) to travel to Seattle, innit
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Dude on June 02, 2018, 07:43:01 PMIn in Ohio so if you want to drive for 34 hours hmu
would but I can't drive on the wrong side of the road

Quote from: LeviR.star on June 02, 2018, 04:48:48 PMAh, shoot; my family is visiting Seattle for the first time in 15 years, but we're coming up there from the 24th of June to the 4th of July. :( Sorry, Andy.
gah! so close :P
innit

Dude

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on June 03, 2018, 04:47:24 AMwould but I can't drive on the wrong side of the road
technically it's the right side of the road but ok

Trasdegi

Quote from: Dude on June 03, 2018, 05:41:04 AMtechnically it's the right side of the road but ok

it's even literally the right side of the road

AmpharosAndy

innit

Dude

That's basically what I said tho

braix

I'm up in mukilteo but I still don't know how to drive so whether or not I can meet up with yall idk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

AmpharosAndy

Is there no public transport option? Seems way too close to not see you, bub :P I would pick you up myself if I had a car
innit

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.