Series: Other
Game: Kero Blaster
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Credits of Kero
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Libera

Nice to see you again Olimar!  I think we spoke briefly a while ago.  Anyway, this looks pretty solid I've just got a couple of things.

-Bar 1 I'm hearing Gs instead of F#s in the left hand.
-In the section beginning at bar 45 the first four notes in the right hand are very quiet and then the bit that comes in with the F# grace is a lot louder.  Maybe you could differentiate these in the sheet in some way?
-Since you didn't post a version that loops I'll just trust that the loop is in the right place in the sheet.
-I think I've mentioned this before on a sheet and got overruled, but I'd still like to mention it anyway.  In a lot of places (nearly all) the left hand isn't playable as written without pedal, but you have staccatos marked on all of the quavers in those bars.  I guess I just don't really see the point of them since they won't come out in the performance, but I think this is just a personal gripe of mine so feel free to disagree with me.

Otherwise, it looks good!

Olimar12345

-Fixed.
-I think you mean measure 37. Anyway, that is a tesitura thing; it just sounds softer because it is lower in range.
-That was just the first one I saw on YouTube. The officially released ost loops (as it does in-game).
-I've explained it before and don't really have the time to textwall up an explanation right now, so I'll just disagree with you as you said.

Files updated.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Brassman388

The only thing I can think of with that same section is like, in the first measure. How you plan on having the performer hold down the D while hitting the 12th above as a detached note? It's different when you can get away with a pedal, but if you can't utilize the pedal, then is that entirely possible with how you have it written?

I see that's not always the case, but with moments like in the first measure.

Olimar12345

You're supposed to utilize the pedal there, as one normally would when seeing a written figure like that. The staccato markings show the style of the piece. The performer can choose to make the low held notes shorter (like a stretched eighth or quarter) in order to adhere to the staccatos. Additionally, if played on a keyboard, most keyboards nowadays can set a cutoff point for their sustain pedal, making it possible as-is.

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot