News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Master Chief

Also I suggest flirting people

TWG Pit

Quote from: TWG Yoshi on June 13, 2018, 10:53:37 AMWhere's Pit been? Don't remember much from them recently.
sorry. life's been simultaneously shitty and busy. I plan on seeing the result of night actions and leading a plan from there.

TWG Master Chief

Quote from: TWG Pit on June 13, 2018, 04:47:50 PMsorry. life's been simultaneously shitty and busy. I plan on seeing the result of night actions and leading a plan from there.

Aka lemme change to a new account and start fresh

TWG Link

we should probably only marry during day phases anyway

otherwise you might just get fucked by an unlucky wolfing and add people to the homewrecker's team lmao

TWG Kirby

Boy, this sure has been boring.
Hopefully people are at least scoring...~<3

FireArrow

4 hour warning get your flirting, kissing, and proposing in!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

This game uses the mystery accounts. NSM Usernames cannot be disclosed. The game ends when the homewrecker is killed or his/her win condition is met.

1. Homewrecker - Can wolf someone once per night. His/her account will appear to die in place of the person he wolfed, flipping as the Homewrecker. S/he then takes over the account of the player he wolfed, appearing as their color but retaining the homewrecker role and learning the NSM username of the person who started with the account. When sending in his wolf target, s/he may choose to highlight that players name a color. If it matches their real color, then his/her wolf can penetrate the power of the protective kiss. If it doesn't match, his wolfing doesn't go through. Wins the game when all orange, green, and blue marriages are no all broken or no longer possible. Can win while dead if widows come in clutch.

2. Lover
3. Lover
4. Lover
5. Lover
6. Lover
7. Lover
8. Lover
9. Lover
10. Lover
etc.

Lovers have three powers:
Flirt: You can flirt with one player every night by PMing the host with their twg account to find out their color! If they share your color, you learn their real NSM username too!
Kiss: You can kiss another player by PMing the host their NSM username to surrond them with the power of love, preventing them from dying that night.
Propose: One time use. You may privately propose to someone using their real NSM username (and tell the host too.) If the player proposes back and is the same color as you, you two become married. Lovers win the game by surviving till the end with the person they're married to.

So when does the game end?
1. When all red players are dead.
2. When the homewreckers win condition is met.

But.... what if there's no one for me to marry?
If marriage is impossible for you within your color, you become purple. You may need to wait around for someone else to become purple, but hey second chances!

What if the person I'm married to dies?
You become a widow. You win with the wolves and have no special powers. Must be alive to meet win condition.

This game doesn't use normal wincons, so keep in mind:
-The game ends when the wolf dies, so if you're not married at that point you lose with them.
-Purple marriages are not mutually exclusive with wolf win condition.
-Even if the homewrecker dies, widows can still win the game if humans mislynch.

EDIT:
This game uses anonymous accounts therefore discord is off. PMs are on but you cannot share your NSM username.

New Rule:
Players may additionally vote "no lynch." Requires more than half of living players to go through.

Players:
1. Brawler4Ever
2. mikey
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. trasdegi
5. Toby
6. Maelstrom
7. Olimar12345
8. BrainyLucario
9. antherhid
10. Greg

Alts in random order:
1. TWG Pit
2. TWG Master Chief
3. TWG Link
4. TWG Mario
5. TWG Kirby
6. TWG DK
7. TWG Yoshi
8. TWG Samus
9. TWG Sonic
10. TWG Fox

Subs
1. E. Gadd Industries

TWG Fox has been wolfed. He was the homewrecker! It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 10:30pm PST June 15th/5:30am GMT June 16th. PMs will be sent out shortly.

FireArrow

all pms have been sent, let me know if there are any errors!

TWG Mario

Quote from: FireArrow on June 13, 2018, 10:44:08 PMTWG Fox has been wolfed. He was the homewrecker! It is now Day 2. Day 2 ends at 10:30pm PST June 15th/5:30am GMT June 16th. PMs will be sent out shortly.
cccccccalled it

TWG Mario

Also everybody post a lot today, like really really really really really really a lot today. It'll help us a lot to find that jabroni-macaroni homewrecker. To that end, we should lynch anybody who doesn't do much posting, keeping track of everybody's post counts this phase.

TWG Master Chief

TWG Mario

and try to avoid really short posts if possible pls

i know i'm not really following my own advice here but ok

TWG Link

welp looks like we got a pretty ballsy homewrecker on our hands!

they did a pretty good job imitating Fox tbh, had me fooled in any case. that definitely makes this phase pretty interesting

also did anyone say anything sensitive to Fox last phase that we should know about? personally I didn't say shit but idk

TWG Samus

I don't think that I've said two words to the homewrecker this game, so that's a no for me.

TWG Yoshi

Oh.

God, I'm stupid. The signs were probably there and I just willfully ignored them. Original-Fox and I are the same color and I claimed to the homewrecker yesterday.