News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG CVII: True Love's Kiss

Started by FireArrow, June 08, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TWG Samus

Day 2. They still don't know I'm a wolf.

Wait. Yes they do. Crap. I need to recalibaeaorkasndfjasdjfnajewoaewf

FireArrow

Postgame will be up.... sunday or monday mebe idk

Olimar12345 is mvp tho
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

antherid

olimar goat

really rough first game to play here lol

sorry to those who didn't get to win with us, it's just hard to make anything else happen in this game state than what did

Brawler4Ever

Can I haz player list? I just want to know who everyone was. xD
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: FireArrow on June 15, 2018, 07:44:23 PMOlimar12345 is mvp tho
Nobody will disagree with this; he solved the game with one fell swoop.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TWG Link

I was TWG Link.

It was hilarious how everybody thought I was mikey tbh.

mikey

Quote from: FireArrow on June 15, 2018, 07:44:23 PMPostgame will be up.... sunday or monday mebe idk

Olimar12345 is mvp tho
hey we had a deal bro

My thoughts on the game:  I did so much crap to make sure the homewrecker would regret taking me over and I was counting on ind to ask a question about FFR but he never did and brawler got away with so much stuff.  Gg though, olimar was on to brawler when he took me over (I was responding to your haikus with haikus of my own)
unmotivated

antherid

Quote from: TWG Link on June 15, 2018, 08:16:18 PMI was TWG Link.

It was hilarious how everybody thought I was mikey tbh.
this revelation of twg link brought to you by twg link
Quote from: mikey on June 15, 2018, 08:48:10 PMhey we had a deal bro

My thoughts on the game:  I did so much crap to make sure the homewrecker would regret taking me over and I was counting on ind to ask a question about FFR but he never did and brawler got away with so much stuff.  Gg though, olimar was on to brawler when he took me over (I was responding to your haikus with haikus of my own)
i thought you were link though, i had no idea who fox was so that was a Problem and that made it hard to tell you were taken over. i ended up testing brawler thinking fox was greg, and like a lot of people thought you were me. jeff probst only made sense in hindsight

people apparently thought i was mael so i'm glad i ended up marrying mael

Greg

Quote from: antherid on June 15, 2018, 09:03:12 PMthis revelation of twg link brought to you by twg link

whoops I fucked up
but yeah it was me

mikey

I believe Toby figured out who I was

Also, I didn't use any apostrophes, brawler used a ton.  Nobody bothered looking at that.
unmotivated

antherid

Quote from: mikey on June 15, 2018, 09:49:56 PMI believe Toby figured out who I was
Quote from: TWG Master Chief on June 14, 2018, 09:29:31 AMOh I don't think old fox was Greg I thought old fox was antherhid
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe he did at some point though, but when he wondered why i seemed unsure on fox i was pretty sure this is what he meant

mikey

Lol I thought we all knew who the three of us were

Crazy
unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

I had no idea who anybody was. I thought Fox was Brainy and Yoshi was Olimar. I had absolutely no chance of guessing who Kirby was.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Trasdegi

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 15, 2018, 11:38:15 PMI had no idea who anybody was. I thought Fox was Brainy and Yoshi was Olimar. I had absolutely no chance of guessing who Kirby was.

Well, it's true that you were the only one that didn't receive this pm:

Quote from: TWG Kirby on June 15, 2018, 09:10:55 AMIf it still helps anyone out, this isn't NinMidiMusic. Go lern2reed, I'll be playing Splatoon in the mean time. Woomy!

Also, what made you loose is that Kirby was already married when you sent that red win plan proposal.