News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Update, Friday 15th of June 2018

Started by Olimar12345, June 15, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Well, this certainly comes as a surprise. Sorry to see you go! You've been instrumental in increasing the quality control and efficiency of submissions and updates and we owe a lot of NSM's success to your efforts in particular. I hope you'll continue to help out, teach, and increase the skills of the arrangers that come by. Thanks for everything.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

The Deku Trombonist

All the best Olimar!

I seem to be a man of few words...

Onionleaf

Gosh, sorry to hear the news, but a bit Thank You for everything that you've done for this community! Enjoy your sweet days of retirement, and we'll be expecting more posts from you soon. :D

Bobbythekid21

Sorry to see you go Olimar. I've printed and [tryed to] learn to play lots of the music you've arranged(I especially like ASGORE). I really enjoyed read your story, it was very inspiring.

P.s. I didn't realize there was a discord server how do I join?
333,331 is a prime number.
Spoiler
Quote from: Bobbythekid21 on February 24, 2019, 01:03:24 PM
Well, I'll just stick around for now and be helpful.
I'm gonna hold myself to it by constantly reminding myself of it.
[close]

nacho2420

Best of luck in your future endeavors, Olimar. Thanks you for all you have done.
I've been around here for about 10 years now and being around here the same time as you has been an honor.

Not sure if this is the right place to mention, but if the NSM community is in need of a new updater, I am willing to discuss helping out around here myself. I have a ton of music experience and I am willing to share that here, where I all got started with arranging. Feel free to message me, staff! ;)

Altissimo

Quote from: Dude on June 15, 2018, 08:16:19 PMIt really is too bad staff can't have differing opinions, huh?

Tis a shame.

A real shame.

Dude

Can't wait for the inevitable power struggles that will come sooner than later.

Sebastian

Actually, now that we have an active administrator, that won't be a problem! : )

FireArrow

Youre the reason I know how to arrange music in the first place and the guy who single handedly made the site what it is today. You've done far more than your fair share of hard work, so I'm really happy you finally got things to a point where you can finally take a step back.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

Good luck friend—you had a good run and did a lot for the site!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: Sebastian on June 17, 2018, 09:47:13 AMActually, now that we have an active administrator, that won't be a problem! : )
oh to be young and unknowing...

Static

Thanks so much for all the work you put into the site, submissions, checking sheets, and just about everything else around here! You've really helped me a lot as an arranger, for both piano and jazz band arranging, and have been a great friend too - I can't be more thankful for that.

Though I was only around for a relatively short fraction of your time here, I'm glad I got to know you and that your time on the site was well-spent, and I hope to see you around and talk with you more in the future.

Bubbles

Nana1Popo2

I'm coming out of the shadows to wish you farewell, Olimar!
I remember your presence clearly when I was active from 2008-2012ish. It's been a great run for you and I'm wishing you nothing but the best in your future!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16