TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic Player Sign-Ups

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, June 26, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

TWG CVIII: Dude-Man and the Masters of NinSheetMusic

One day, Dudeman found a magic sword just lying around on the ground. He decided to pick it up and hold it up high for everyone to see his new sword. Coincidentally, at the same time he just felt like shouting out the words "BY THE POWER OF NINTENDO!" Doing this triggered a marvelous transformation in Dudeman. He grew a couple inches taller, got a little more muscular, and also felt a lot colder because most of his clothes vanished for some reason. He also got some fabulous secret powers to go along with his new form... he became... DUDE-MAN, THE PROTECTOR OF NINSHEETMUSIC. Among his enemies include the evil King Sammetor, whose sole wish is to pry open the glorious bastion of NSM Forums and seize its power for himself, and his minions. The only people aware of his secret identity as Dude-Man are Olimar-At-Arms and Tob-orko, but Tob-orko hit his head pretty hard this morning getting out of bed and doesn't even remember who he is right now.

Wolves:
1. King Sammetor: Wolf Shaman. Can choose to forgo this power each night in order to be seered green for that night only.
2. Evil-Bot: Using their evil powers of magic and spamming, they can attempt to roleblock a player each night, preventing any actions they have from going through.

Humans:
3. Dude-Man: Each night, he can use his magic sword to find out the color of one player. What? You thought he was going to kill people with it? This is a children's show!
4. Olimar-At-Arms: Each night, he can utilize his mastery of weapons to protect one player other than himself. Still no killing, sorry. Cannot protect the same player twice in a row.
5. Tob-orko: Herring, is told they're an arranger.
6. Arranger
7. Arranger
8. Arranger

----------

Players
1. mikey
2. Toby
3. AwesomeYears
4. Olimar12345
5. ThatHiddenCharacter
6. BrainyLucario
7. Nana1Popo2
8. antherid

Sub
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

AwesomeYears

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatHiddenCharacter

Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

unmotivated

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Nana1Popo2

Seeing as I own One Night: Ultimate Werewolf and every expansion thereafter, it would be a sin if I didn't opt in.

I'm totally in. Reading through rules now.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber