[DELETED] [NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Route 6" (Replacement) by braixen1264

Started by Zeta, June 30, 2018, 11:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Route 6
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braixen1264

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Libera

Another good looking sheet here!  There's just a few formatting things for me to suggest:

- In m.12 the final G in the left hand is colliding with the treble clef sign (I think it's just misaligned so re-entering it should fix this problem.)
- In m.8 the flat sign on the G flat is colliding with the previous note.  I'd fix this by adjusting the length of measures in that system  (I think you have some room you could take from the first measure i.e. m.5).

braix

- Re-entered the G, should look fine now
- I don't see an issue with any of the flat signs in m.8 so I just left that be
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trasdegi

- In m.8 the E seems to be trilled for a whole dotted quarter.
- And I agree with Libera: the flat of the G beat 2 right hand voice 2 collides with the previous note.

mastersuperfan

I'm getting a BPM of 126 for this track. Besides the fact that the expression marking says 120, for some reason the playback options in the MUSX are configured to play at 116, which is noticeably slower than the original.

Other than that, it looks and sounds good overall. There might be a couple spots that warrant some note-checking, if it hasn't been done already (I'm a little concerned about how m15 in particular sounds on piano, which is to say, not great tbh), but I haven't noticed any problems that stand out, so the sheet seems pretty solid to me.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SlowPokemon

I don't know about the RH in measure 15, but I don't know how to change it without losing the march syncopation that makes this piece so fun.

-m. 15 LH would read better as G-sharp instead of A-flat to better convey the descending line. (We're also feeling A minor at this measure, so you shouldn't see an A-flat)
-If you change it to G-sharp, I'd recommend a courtesy natural sign on the LH G at the downbeat of 16 (just select the note and hit P in case you don't know how).
-I'd recommend another courtesy accidental for the F-natural in the LH downbeat of 17.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Maelstrom