[Wii] The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - "Twilight Realm" by Renaud Bergeron

Started by Zeta, June 30, 2018, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Twilight Realm
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Renaud Bergeron

[attachment deleted by admin]

Khunjund

Please stop making lists using hyphens.

Sebastian

Nice work. Just a few tiny things:
- You're arranger name on the sheet should match your arranger name on the site. You can change either of them. Up to you.
- The bpm marking is a bit close to those notes. It wouldn't hurt to move it up some.

Just gotta check note accuracies and whatnot. Looks pretty good other wise.

Khunjund

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2018, 09:48:37 AM- The bpm marking is a bit close to those notes. It wouldn't hurt to move it up some.

Done.

Quote from: Sebastian on July 05, 2018, 09:48:37 AM- Your arranger name on the sheet should match your arranger name on the site. You can change either of them. Up to you.

Actually, I've been trying to do this for quite some time, but despite scouring my profile options incessantly, I can't seem to find the option to edit my on-site arranger name, which puzzles me because I've done it before.

Sebastian

Yeah, the option was removed. Just ask Lat or Deku to adjust that for you.

Maelstrom

Excellent arrangement, but I have one major gripe. The RH for the first page is wrong. It should look like this:
Spoiler
[close]
I am 100% certain this is what it is. There are no harmonies in there at all either.
Also, maybe add some courtesy accidentals in m12 and 16 RH

Khunjund

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 05, 2018, 01:16:31 PMI am 100% certain this is what it is. There are no harmonies in there at all either.
Also, maybe add some courtesy accidentals in m12 and 16 RH

That's impossible. I may have gotten a few note heights slightly off because of the general tone quality, but I clearly hear all of these voices:

Spoiler
[close]

The reason I didn't follow the second line much at all is because I find that doubling the upper melody like I did gives a vastly fuller, and more desirable, bell-like tone than any attempt to compress the two lines into a single part.

And courtesy accidentals on what notes? The high Eb? The Fn and Bb in the left hand scale?

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 05, 2018, 01:16:31 PMI am 100% certain this is what it is. There are no harmonies in there at all either.

Might want to take another listen. The transcription posted above seems pretty on-point, and there is definitely more than one bell part in there.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Hm it overall seems pretty good to me...

The second page is missing the quotation marks around the title, though.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

As a big fan of Twilight Princess, I can confidently confirm the presence of two bell lines in the melody (I can specifically remember tuning my ears to just pick out the lower one), and D3ath's arrangement seems pretty accurate.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

weird. I still swear this is what I hear, but I'll drop the comment.

Brassman388

No complaints from me, but the title on the second page still needs to be updated.

Khunjund

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta