Game: Steins;Gate 0
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Messenger -piano-
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

Zeila, let me be the first to say I adore how this sheet looks. Very clean, and a very delicate piece. Amazing work!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Ok, so the copyright is weird on this game. Iirc, when boot it up, it lists both Mages and 5pb, even though 5pb is a division of Mages. I'd suggest having both
I found the intro and only Mages is listed. Use that.
Source:

Zeila

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 09, 2018, 06:04:13 PMZeila, let me be the first to say I adore how this sheet looks. Very clean, and a very delicate piece. Amazing work!
Thank you! Most of it can be attributed to The Deku Trombonist sprucing things up though

I changed the copyright to MAGES.

Maelstrom

The last 2 beats of m36 should look like this in the RH
Did you mean for the grace note on m3 of m44 to be tied?
m46 RH - b3 - There's actually 3 notes in that triplet set. The middle one is a D, but it's pretty faint so you must have missed it.

Double check your rolled chord marks. Not all of the extra large ones reach the top note. (e.g. m37-39)

Fix this and I approve.

Zeila

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 16, 2018, 05:12:13 PMDid you mean for the grace note on m3 of m44 to be tied?
Yes, but I decided to just get rid of the grace notes. Everything else was fixed, and I also got rid of the mf at m81 because it was repeated as well as cramped. Thanks!

Latios212

Nice work! Few things from me:
- I'd suggest 4/4 all around instead of common time since you swap between /4 signatures a lot
- Would suggest flipping the LH octave A's at the end of m. 6 (and nudging the cresc. down a bit as such)
- Any particular reason m. 27-28 is in 3/4 and not 6/8? 67-68 too
- There's an unusually large amount of space at the beginning of m. 40
- Would recommend flipping the RH chords in m. 51 upwards (this would help it interfere with the dynamics less)
- Move the "a tempo" and "rit." further apart at the beginning of m. 33 - it looks like one direction
- m. 61 would probably be easier to just throw the G into the lower layer - it makes a simple octave with the lower G in the LH
- m. 72-73 - a fermata would make more sense than rit./a tempo since there's nothing to slow down, it's just holding notes
- Not sure how I feel about the two consecutive dotted quarter notes at the end of 89-91 - in all the other 7/4 measures you handle the last 3 beats individually so I'd be inclined to suggest you change the second in each pair to an eighth-tied-quarter (but I'm not super adamant about it)

Other than that, looks fantastic!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeila

Quote from: Latios212 on July 19, 2018, 03:53:27 PM- Any particular reason m. 27-28 is in 3/4 and not 6/8? 67-68 too
Not really. It has been changed

Quote from: Latios212 on July 19, 2018, 03:53:27 PM- Not sure how I feel about the two consecutive dotted quarter notes at the end of 89-91 - in all the other 7/4 measures you handle the last 3 beats individually so I'd be inclined to suggest you change the second in each pair to an eighth-tied-quarter (but I'm not super adamant about it)
I think I'll leave it the way it is

The rest was fixed. Thank you!

Latios212

Awesome, fantastic. Just last quick thing - how about tying over the top octave G in LH in m. 61? It seems kind of arbitrary that it isn't.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot