Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

The arrangement I'm currently working on is taking a bit longer than I'd like, so I decided to put this together so I could post something.  I was glad when I discovered that this was Keiji Yamaghishi's favourite track on the soundtrack, as it is also mine!

Melancholy Destiny: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

This has got to be a record for me in publication to arrangement time.  Unfortunately that means there's no videos of this that I can find so uhh I guess if you want to listen to the original... go play the game?  Also, I didn't want to title the sheet something long, clunky and descriptive so I came up with a name based on the surrounding dialogue.

Ruined Land: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

This was a pretty tricky one to fit onto one piano, but I think I just about managed it.  I had to leave out the part that comes in during the final four bars as there just didn't seem to be any way to make it work that wouldn't be horribly awkward.  I played this after Ninja Gaiden and its soundtrack is also really great so I might do some more from this OST at some point.

A Hero's Gift: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on May 10, 2019, 04:08:45 AMThis has got to be a record for me in publication to arrangement time.  Unfortunately that means there's no videos of this that I can find so uhh I guess if you want to listen to the original... go play the game?  Also, I didn't want to title the sheet something long, clunky and descriptive so I came up with a name based on the surrounding dialogue.

Ruined Land: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I made a thing

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on May 11, 2019, 05:40:50 PMI made a thing

I think I said to you privately at the time, but might as well say it again: that was a great cover so thanks for letting me hear it!  (And also thanks for checking that sheet over before you did it :P)

So yeah I've been very busy the past month with exams, but I'm back now wooo.  Here's some random stuff I managed to get done over the month.

Battle 4 - Battle with Medeus: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Censorial Sonata: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I'm particularly happy with Censorial Sonata, mostly because a few months ago I looked at it and thought that there'd be no way I could work through all of the notes; but after my anime training montage or whatever it actually turned out alright.

I also have some sheet music videos to share if you're interested:

Also, because it's obligatory, this is my 1000th post on NSM!  I wonder where I'll be for #2000...

Libera

I haven't disappeared, this one just took a while...

Counterattack: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Onionleaf

Wow, I'd say that's time well spent! This is one of my favourite tracks from this series, so it was a real pleasure to hear and see your arrangement. *thumbs up*

Libera

Quote from: Onionleaf on June 27, 2019, 01:27:06 AMWow, I'd say that's time well spent! This is one of my favourite tracks from this series, so it was a real pleasure to hear and see your arrangement. *thumbs up*

Thanks!  I'm glad you liked it; it's one of my favourites as well.

It's now been a grand total of 365 days since I started this PA thread and it's managed to go by so fast.  I wanted to have something 'crazy' to post for this but unfortunately I didn't really plan well in advance for it and ended up going on holiday so I wasn't able to get anything truly wild ready.  Instead I've tried to get a good mix of small(ish) sheets for people to enjoy.  Hopefully there's something in here that interests you (I left out Drakengard for this reason).

Thanks to everyone who helped me out when I first joined (Levi, Zeila and Brassman) and a big thanks to Latios for bringing me on as an updater even though I was so new.  I've learnt so much and met lots of cool people in the past year and I'm really looking forward to spending another year on this website!

The Ancient Vessel: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Voyage 1970: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Determination- Father's Message: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Lightning's Theme: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Silent Ground: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

LeviR.star

Hey, congratulations, Libera! You've done incredible things in just one year, and I think you ought to be very proud.

Thanks for all of the great sheets and help you've brought to this site! May we have you here for many more years to come!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 10, 2019, 03:12:27 PMHey, congratulations, Libera! You've done incredible things in just one year, and I think you ought to be very proud.

Thanks for all of the great sheets and help you've brought to this site! May we have you here for many more years to come!

Thanks, Levi!  I hope I'm around for a while as well! :)

At first I was confused as to why no one had done this yet, but once I mapped it out as 116 bars I got the general idea as to the reason.

Gaur Plain: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

This is likely to be the only thing I do from this game, but I always particularly liked this battle theme.

Decisive Battle I: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also, I made a fanfares sheet for Shadows of Valentia, if you're interested in that sort of stuff.

Miscellaneous Fanfares: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

A new FEH piece was released today, seemingly a continuation of 'Ruined Land' so naturally I had to get this one out on the day as well.  This one was quite significantly more tricky to make work, though.  Once again, the name is entirely unofficial and was taken from dialogue and the map name which it plays after.

My Sanity Died With Them: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

I guess I lied when I said that I'd only do one piece from OT, but I was given the opportunity to work with Static on a pretty cool piece and we had a blast.

Battle at Journey's End: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Also, I have some (substantially shorter) FE1 stuff to share.

Game Over: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Battle Map 5 - Final Map (CP) : [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

I had something more substantial in the works, but I thought I'd post this in the meantime anyway.  It's feels a bit like a spiritual successor to '...' so why wouldn't I do it.

A Lonely Figure: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

It also seems like every ost upload is being copyright struck almost immediately so I'm not going to bother posting a link that'll be taken down in a day or so.  ALSO, let it be known that this was the update that required me to split up my OP.  From now on I'm going to keep all of the Fire Emblem stuff in the top post and everything else can go in the post two below.  If it turns out that I end up doing way more 'other' stuff in future I can always move the Drakengard section back up to the top anyway.