Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

The Eighth Day

A cool piece and an equally cool opening cinematic.

Chaosium Sword: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Ninth Day

I learnt this piece years and years ago and a few days ago tried to find the sheet music I used again to no avail.  I didn't much like the version on-site so I decided to make my own and it fit into this 12 days of sheets thing quite nicely.

For River - Piano (Johnny's Version): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera

The Eleventh Day

I've wanted to write out this track for a while, mostly to reassure myself that it wasn't just random piano key presses.

Orbital Ring: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

The Twelfth Day

This one is slightly late since I kept changing my mind about what piece to do for the final slot.  I'll take the opportunity to wish everyone on NSM a very merry and happy Christmas and I hope you enjoyed at least one of the sheets I posted over the past twelve days.  Obviously they'll be more arranging to come next year but this is probably it for 2019.

A Place to Rest: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Quote from: Libera on January 09, 2019, 06:14:16 AMThe first arrangement of the new year!  And as promised we have a return to Fire Emblem.

Recollection and Regret: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

This one should have been done long ago.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find any non-extended version of this on youtube so you'll have to cope with a 30 minute one.  It seems as if there is still no good OST upload for fates after the previous one was taken down.

Sound of Hammers: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Quote from: Libera on February 06, 2019, 04:50:54 PMHere's something from a game I've never played, but Latios showed showed me this track a few days ago and it was just too good not to arrange.

Also awoo.

Slumbering Weald: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Been a little busy, but here's some short stuff anyway.

Separation: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Hungry March: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
'Agh! Won goph in mah mouph! Blech! Ptooey!': [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Still no non-extended uploads of the Fates soundtrack on youtube, ah well.  Also there's some kind of dumb stuff in the Awakening one that I might remove later but it's there for now.

Libera

Been meaning to do this track for ages.  Also, I threw in some other miscellaneous stuff while I'm here.

Fantastical Feast: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Shattered Life: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Ushio: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Sorry that it's been a while.  I've been very busy in the past few months and haven't had much time for arranging of my own.

Beloved One: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
End of Despair: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

It's been a while (again).  I've got some new arrangements to post here but first let me get the replacements I made for the recent project up here.  It's all Final Fantasy stuff, from VIII and X.

Don't Be Afraid: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
The Loser: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Bravely Forward: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Quote from: Libera on June 28, 2020, 12:15:53 PMI've got some new arrangements to post here

Dark Daybreak: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Where the Egg of Dreams Hatches: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Grahf, Ruler of Darkness: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
lost... Broken Shards: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
The One Who is Torn Apart: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Static

Man I'm so happy you did more Xenogears stuff! All of these look amazing. I really like your arrangements of Grahf's theme and The One Who is Torn Apart in particular.

Libera

Quote from: Static on June 29, 2020, 11:57:51 AMMan I'm so happy you did more Xenogears stuff! All of these look amazing. I really like your arrangements of Grahf's theme and The One Who is Torn Apart in particular.

I'm glad you like them!  Hopefully there will be more to come later as well.

New sheets so soon?  Surprisingly, yes.

Music Box: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Loptous: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Seliph's Theme: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]