Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

The Twelfth Day (Of Christmas)

Snow is a bit like cold rain, so this feels somewhat fitting.

Vague Hope (Cold Rain): [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

And that's a wrap!  I'd like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, particularly to anyone who ended up having to celebrate Christmas alone this year.  If nothing else, we can at least look forward to another year of arranging next year.  (Although, I may still have an arrangement or two in me before the year is up.) 

Latios212

Quote from: Libera on December 25, 2020, 02:55:00 PMAnd that's a wrap!  I'd like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, particularly to anyone who ended up having to celebrate Christmas alone this year.  If nothing else, we can at least look forward to another year of arranging next year.  (Although, I may still have an arrangement or two in me before the year is up.)
Awesome! It's really great to see all these new sheets and I'll be checking them out in the coming days when I get a chance. Great work putting them all together :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

I've been very busy recently.  Unfortunately, there isn't anything that hasn't already been posted elsewhere here, but I figured that I should update my thread.

Auron's Theme: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Yuna's Theme: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Happy Valentine's Day!

...wait, was I a bit late?

Eternal Bond: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Spoiler

Spoiler

E

X
T
R
E

M
E
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

[close]

Libera

Two updates in one month?  Unheard of.

Homesickness: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

The parts aren't in the same order as the video, but it's all there, more or less.

Libera

One that I already posted earlier (in submissions).  There is no video because I couldn't find one.

Breathe: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

A new little sheet I made this evening:

The Place Where Wishes Come True: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Liberae Adsecla

I adore your midi files! I use them to learn the pieces I love as I can't read music properly. I found Nier Reincarnation 'breathe' theme, it is called 'aun'.
Please, could you make midi files of Halua theme from Nier Replicant and Shadowlord Castle Roar? Those pieces mean a lot to me. Keep up the good work Libera!
Thank you for attention!

Libera

I started this arrangement far too long ago.

Revenge: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Quote from: Liberae Adsecla on May 30, 2021, 12:00:51 PMI adore your midi files! I use them to learn the pieces I love as I can't read music properly. I found Nier Reincarnation 'breathe' theme, it is called 'aun'.
Please, could you make midi files of Halua theme from Nier Replicant and Shadowlord Castle Roar? Those pieces mean a lot to me. Keep up the good work Libera!
Thank you for attention!

I'm glad you like my sheets, although you'll get a lot more out of them if you learn to read sheet music.  I put a lot of effort into the presentation and my work is worth far more than just the notes.  I don't really take requests, so I can't guarantee that I'll do either of those, but you might get lucky. 

'Breathe' is the official translation of the track '阿吽', although personally I would have gone with 'Aum' myself.

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you continue to find things here that you enjoy.

Liberae Adsecla

Thank you for your attention. You do not need take requests of course, but I notice there are many soundtracks from Nier Replicant with no sheets available! Kainé Premonition for example.
I'll continue to check out your sheets and get amazed.
Regards!

Libera

Happy third anniversary, PA thread.  I wish I had more to celebrate it with, but (no jokes this time) I didn't have time to prep anything exciting.

Holy War: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera delivers punishment.

I actually have some good sheets that I'm working on, don't worry.  We'll get there eventually.

Punishment: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

My new party trick is reciting the square root of 1.5 to 11 decimal places.

Original - Halua: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

ver.1.22474487139... - Halua: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Apologies for the terrible second video.  I couldn't find a static picture upload.

Libera

I forgot to post the sheets I made for the colours project here.  I hope you enjoy!

A Blue Dove For The Princess "Nagase's Theme": [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Green Orange: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Libera