Libera's Arrangements (Soulcalibur 3: Forsaken Sanctuary)

Started by Libera, July 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libera

The first sheet of the new year!  I made this for the new replacement initiative.  If you're interested in helping to replace some of the most troubled sheets on site, give it a look!  I took the name for this track from discogs.

Longing for the Past: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

It has been too long since a Fates sheet.  Have some forbidden

Knowledge: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

I hope it isn't a curse.

Libera

I started work on this one back in August, so it's nice to get it finished.  No official name yet, as per usual, but this is a pretty straightforward choice for now.  I guess I could go with 'Ice and Flame Map Theme' instead...

Ice and Flame: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Latios212

Nice, more FEH music!

Quote from: Libera on February 04, 2022, 05:40:06 AMNo official name yet, as per usual, but this is a pretty straightforward choice for now.  I guess I could go with 'Ice and Flame Map Theme' instead...
They just announced a 5th anniversary box which includes an official soundtrack for FEH for the first time, but I don't know if this is in it, since it hasn't shipped yet o: perhaps we could see if any of the Japanese titles might apply...

also, strong Tearing Through Heaven vibes
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2022, 01:09:52 PMNice, more FEH music!

Thanks!

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2022, 01:09:52 PMThey just announced a 5th anniversary box which includes an official soundtrack for FEH for the first time, but I don't know if this is in it, since it hasn't shipped yet o: perhaps we could see if any of the Japanese titles might apply...

I did have a look at this before to try to match it to anything here but I couldn't immediately see anything that obviously stood out as making sense.  We'll have to wait until August/September to actually find out for sure.  I think I saw that it is meant to contain the music from release to March 2022, but that could be wrong.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2022, 01:09:52 PMalso, strong Tearing Through Heaven vibes

Yes.  Clearly this was made in the same style as the 3H stuff, which is cool.

Libera

Libera

This is an arrangement that I started over two years ago but didn't really get anywhere with and stopped.  Glad to have it finished.

Aldia, Scholar of the First Sin: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

As is becoming a common theme, I started this one a while ago.

Battle Theme: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Fantastic Ike

Wow, this arrangement is a lot different than mine! (And a lot better...)

Libera

Quote from: Fantastic Ike on April 18, 2022, 06:12:27 AMWow, this arrangement is a lot different than mine! (And a lot better...)

Thanks!

Updating this with my (recent?) submission for the Space project, which went live a few days ago!

Fortress of Lies: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Updating this with my 'recent' submissions.  I guess this also takes me past 250 arrangements in a slightly uninteresting manner.

Fly to the Leaden Sky: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]
Stab and Stomp!: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Another year passes by, and another Awakening map theme appears.  You'll probably have to wait another four years for the next one.

Divine Decree: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]

Libera

Another sheet I made for the replacement initiative.  This one was quite a bit more time consuming than the previous one, but not as difficult as I thought it might be.

Forsaken Sanctuary: [Musx] [Pdf] [Midi] [Mus]