News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Update, Friday 13th of July 2018 (Octopath Traveler)

Started by Latios212, July 13, 2018, 04:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Octopath Traveler is now available, and so are eight new sheets! Here are piano arrangements for all the main character themes!

[SWITCH] Octopath Traveler

"Ophilia, the Cleric" by Maelstrom
"Cyrus, the Scholar" by Maelstrom
"Tressa, the Merchant" by Latios212
"Olberic, the Warrior" by Maelstrom
"Primrose, the Dancer" by Maelstrom
"Alfyn, the Apothecary" by Static
"Therion, the Thief" by Maelstrom and Static
"H'aanit, the Hunter" by Maelstrom

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

To separate the occasions. No worries, a submissions update is on its way soon too~
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Some occasion. I'm just waiting for that community involvement to kick in.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Yug_Guy

Time Link

Maelstrom

Libera

Why doesn't it say in the update that you added the battle theme for OT as well? 

LeviR.star

Because some people like to get ahead of the game.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on July 14, 2018, 07:16:24 AMBecause some people like to get ahead of the game.
Translation: the battle theme was part of the December 2017 update back when the game was still just a demo (and still had Project in the title). Let's just say Maelstrom's been a big fan from the outset.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Libera

Oh fair enough, I didn't realise it had been playable for that long. 

Maelstrom

Nah, that demo came out at E3 2016? I think I arranged it that summer and got it on the site in December.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom