News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

NinSheet Community Trivia!

Started by Time Link, July 15, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Time Link

Did you know? The Pikmin are just evolved version of the Koroks. The Pikmin were left behind on an exploration journey, and eventually became what they are now!

Olimar12345

Did you know? This topic more fittingly belongs in the Forum Games board.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is the first Mario & Luigi game that can be played on a home console, due to being compatible with the GameCube's Game Boy Player and its Virtual Console re-release on the Wii U.
Not if we include actual trivia!

EDIT: This was on Super Mario Wiki's trivia page today.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

Fun Fact: LeviR.star is the nicest/funniest person on the NSM forums. Also, why hasn't this website been entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for biggest video game sheet music website? One more thing; True Fact: On at least one occasion Ganondorf has the last name of Dragmire.

Time Link

Yoshi fact: His real name is Yoshisuarus T. KoopaMunchy.

SlowPokemon

With every post I cannot tell what's true and what's fake anymore
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 28, 2018, 01:23:19 PMWith every post I cannot tell what's true and what's fake anymore

Seems to be a spoof of his "proper" identity, T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas, labeled in the 1993 Nintendo Character Guide. Though, if you're looking for canonicity, don't look for it here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Quote from: Beckerkin on July 22, 2018, 08:46:58 PMDoes your website make out seamlessly and requires no customization anything more.
That's because we at NinSheetMusic use Squarespace, which is today's sponsor.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog