[DELETED] [3DS] Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - "Puzzles Abound" by shadowkirby

Started by Zeta, July 17, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Professor Layton
Game: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Puzzles Abound
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: shadowkirby

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on July 17, 2018, 10:00:29 AMI really shouldn't need to say this, but you need to take a look at the Formatting Guidelines and get the presentation stuff fixed up first. "Pno." markings, no tempo, no arranger, no subtitle, no URL...

Also, please provide a YT link to be compared with the original.

EFitTrainr

Quote from: EFitTrainr on July 17, 2018, 01:10:32 PMI'm just trying to make sure the arrangement itself is ok first. If I need to make any changes, I'll just add the updated formatting then.

I like food.

InsigTurtle

- Db's should be C#'s here
- It's very difficult to follow along, since it appears you haven't written in the part where the melody from m.3-m.6 repeats but with identical accompaniment
- m.7-8 shouldn't be written as a repeat: the two phrases are not identical, so you need to go back and rewrite that part. Likewise with m.9-12. The way you've written it down makes it difficult to follow the melody and I can't tell what you're doing there

Maelstrom

Libera

I'm going to delete this for inactivity.  Feel free to resubmit when you feel ready.