News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Time Link's Arrangements

Started by Time Link, July 18, 2018, 05:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time Link

I am just posting this because I figured out a thing from Mario Odyssey. I will need help, and will appreciate anything.

Garocai

These content is considered to be a very interesting thing to find it.

Time Link

Well, the song is really small (just five notes, actually). I was messing around on my piano yesterday and I figured the little thing it plays when you get a secret moon, but it's the first thing I've figured out and I'm really excited! ;D

LeviR.star

Quote from: Time Link on July 19, 2018, 03:55:38 AMWell, the song is really small (just five notes, actually). I was messing around on my piano yesterday and I figured the little thing it plays when you get a secret moon, but it's the first thing I've figured out and I'm really excited! ;D

Time Link, let me introduce you to the infamous NSM "bot". It spouts out random messages and will be banned in a matter of hours. It's not real, nor will it be able to interact back with you. Though, I must say it was entertaining to see it "communicate" with you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Time Link

Thanks for the tip. I thought it was really another person!

Time Link

Sebastian is working on the little sheet I sent him, so that's the only thing that's going on right now.

Zeila

You should compile a list of all of your completed sheets (or even incomplete if you feel they are significant) in your original post so everyone can see it. It doesn't have to be fancy, but it would be nice to have at least a mus file, and midi/pdf files for others

Time Link