[DELETED] [NES] Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light - "Battle Map 1: Player Attack" by Archanean

Started by Zeta, July 25, 2018, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Fire Emblem
Game: Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Battle Map 1: Player Attack
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: ArchaneanHero

Maelstrom

Glad to see the first FE sheet from you!
Before we check the notes, remember that your sheet must look like this, according to the guidelines therein.

Libera

Nice to see a fire emblem sheet.  I've gone through this now and have feedback woo.

Formatting:
-Missing dynamics; these are a requirement on sheets. 
-There's a single bar on the second page.  You can give the sheet a small resize and then adjust the bars per system to get it all on one sheet easily. 

Notes:
-Every Gb in this should be rewritten as F#.  Furthermore, you should change the key signature to G major (since the piece is in G major), hence the F#s.
-You're missing second voices in bars 2-9 (for example there is a D below the F# in bar 2).  I don't know if it's just because you missed them or you didn't want to include them for some other reason.  They're not hard to play as well so I think you should add them in personally. 
-In bar 17 the E in the left hand changes to a D for the second half of the bar.
-I personally think the staccatos on the semiquavers in bars 6-13 are unnecessary but that's up to you.

Hope this helps!

Maelstrom

Sorry, but I'm going to need to delete this for inactivity. I'd be cool if you could submit it with the changes.