News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CIX: Shattered Post-game

Started by BrainyLucario, July 28, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

TWG CIX: Shattered Post-Game

Roles
1. THC- Peridot
Spoiler
You took a really interesting role in this, for being the roleblocker, you had a major part in the alliance that formed, though you did get a bit cocky during the end of the game. You played well all around, though so congrats on the deserved win!
[close]
2. BDS Steven
Spoiler
The fact that you had to reveal your role to not get lynched isn't a good thing, but you did start an alliance so eh.
[close]
3. Ratatta- Amethyst
Spoiler
As far as town goes you did an ok job, but you did make a bad move that got you lynched you had the trust of Toby though, until you somehow made him lose trust in you
[close]
4. Toby- Pearl
Spoiler
You we're a bit quiet this game, yet still somehow managed to make it to the final night so kudos on your survival skills!
[close]
5. Haku- Jasper
Spoiler
Honestly you did an excellent job as Jasper, though if you hadn't claimed seer then you wouldn't have been lynched and the wolves might have had a chance to win.
[close]
6. SMS- Garnet
Spoiler
Awesome job seering in a game where seering doesn't matter very much, you managed to convince the alliance of your special role and prevented Jasper from sneaking into the alliance
[close]
7. Mikey- Lapis Lazuli
Spoiler
You managed to figure out this game on your own and deal the final blows on basically both Wolves without an alliance. For this I give you Town MVP
[close]
8. Brawler- Connie
Spoiler
Your decision to wolf haku basically prevented the wolves from winning effectively. Congrats!
[close]
9. ShyYoshiGuy- Blue Diamond
Spoiler
For your first time as a wolf or playing the game in general you did okay. Your one mistake was telling Mikey you targeted Brawler, if you said anyone else Mikey might have believed you and tried to convince everyone against THC
[close]
10. Nana1Popo2- Yellow Diamond
Spoiler
You did a decent job as a wolf as well, you managed to hit Jasper night 1 which might have put you at a slight disadvantage. Still, if it wasn't for Mikey you might have snuck under the radar until it was too late. for that I award you Wolf MVP

action report
n1:
[close]
[close]
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

That was really fun! The wolves did awesome, especially since they'd only played a total of 3 games combined on NSM (including this one!). I was convinced for the majority of the game that Mikey was a wolf, for various reasons.
N1's seer claim really confused me. I understand it now, but I was expecting it to be some intricate plan where mikey (as a wolf) "finds" a wolf, thus proving his humanity. It seemed way too easy for my taste. I also felt that Mikey was majorly pr hunting, which I found to be wolfy.
I didn't target anybody night 1 simply because I didn't want to. Haku was the obvious target over sms night 2. I was already suspicious of him. Bds actually wanted me to target Mikey at first, but we decided that targeting haku was the better option. We chose Toby as the last target because he was kind of a wildcard. I was actually expecting thc to get corrupted, this killing both thc and sms. We had both of them untarget players as a result of fear of getting corrupted. If thc had died, I was convinced mikey was the wolf. If sms had died, I would have guessed it was syg. I wasn't actually expecting to die there. xD

Good game!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

mikey

remember to vote to gauge interest
unmotivated

Toby

I actually can't believe an alliance let a non confirmed town member control it. At least that's what it looked like.

Also killing me was silly shame on you. I called out haku as jasper night 1. Why would I wolf that. What did Yoshi do?

Toby

Wait was I even vigi'd? looks like I was wolfed and mikey acted like he controlled it LOL

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Toby on July 29, 2018, 12:57:55 AMWait was I even vigi'd? looks like I was wolfed and mikey acted like he controlled it LOL
SYG corrupted you, but you would have been anyways since Brawler was going to vigi ypu
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

mikey

Quote from: Toby on July 29, 2018, 12:45:28 AMI actually can't believe an alliance let a non confirmed town member control it. At least that's what it looked like.

Also killing me was silly shame on you. I called out haku as jasper night 1. Why would I wolf that. What did Yoshi do?
n1p2 also called out haku as jasper
It's nai
unmotivated

Toby

Quote from: mikey on July 29, 2018, 02:04:04 PMn1p2 also called out haku as jasper
It's nai

That was day 1, I did it night 1. It's alignment indicative because a wolf does not want to then target a player they think might be wolfing immune, which is what happened.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: mikey on July 29, 2018, 02:04:04 PMn1p2 also called out haku as jasper
It's nai

I called it on day 1 because by then we knew it was them. lol. Seemed towny to do I suppose.

But, i wouldve agreed regardless because of the amount of talking they were doing. (Considering I've never played with them, too! Don't know their style... which, as it turned out, does involve talking a lot haha)
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

ShyYoshiGuy

And also, you said vigi couldn't be corrupted?
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!

mikey

unmotivated

rattata26

gg mates have a good one and thx for the invite

ShyYoshiGuy

me agt op new ?

You'd be overpowered in America's Got Talent because you're new?
"Don't be nervous, be of service."
   - Jacob Howard
On-site arrangements

Guguuh!