News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

[SNES] Super Mario World - "Sub Castle"

Started by universe-X, August 02, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Completed by Olimar12345

Specifically requesting for a version with two pianos, because I personally think a one piano transcription is too stripped down.  I've personally made a transcription for two pianos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7vq5l6YNME) without many of the dynamics or other important markings that the current one on the main page already has. I've also lost the .mus, which is why I have gone out of my way to make it myself + the version of Finale my university provides (aka the one I used) doesn't have things like grace notes, so anything I could provide would be highly lackluster. I also had an ossia (a section that can be played differently) in mind because I've seen a lot of people prefer to play a part of this piece differently, but I would only be able to make that like next week.

If this isn't a valid request for any reason, sorry about that lol. Otherwise, I think this piece would benefit greatly from a two-piano transcription.

Olimar12345

Hey there, U-X! It's been a while! I could probably convert my arrangement to a 2-pianos arr. for you relatively easily this weekend if you can remind me. hmu here or on discord.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

universe-X

Yes, long time no see! And sure thing you could do that. I'd feel bad though, because your arrangement is also superbly done and sufficient for a solo performance. Would there be any way to keep a 1- and 2-piano arr.? Either way, I'll remind you for sure.

Olimar12345

Yeah, we can host both on the site, if that's what you mean.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

universe-X

Olimar12345

It is done:

[SNES] - Super Mario World
-Sub Castle (Two Pianos) [MUS] [Midi] [PDF] [NEW]

universe-X