News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Jubilife Pianists' Performance Submissions!

Started by Jubilife Pianist, August 07, 2018, 04:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubilife Pianist

Glad to hear that this existed! I don't know how you guys get a link to scroll you down to the video in another post, it's all magic to me so I guess I'll just post the list of them here and then post one by one as the rest have been doing. Someday I'll find out how to turn these into links!

Submission #1: Pokémon Black/White: "Accumula Town" - Arranged by Dr. Pamplemousse
Submission #2: Pokémon Black/White: "Dragonspiral Tower" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #3: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Pokémon League (day)" - Arranged by QWERTYkid911
Submission #4: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Route 201 (day)" - Arranged by Latios212
Submission #5: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "On the Beach at Dusk" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #6: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Goodnight" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #7: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "In the Hands of Fate" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #8: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Temporal Tower" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #9: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "A Wish for Peace" - Arranged by Bubbles
Submission #10: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "A Grand Tale" - Arranged by Bespinben

There are also 6 other videos which are of Bespinben's arrangements, which are themselves on YouTube, but their sheets are not yet on the site. Should I add these or wait for the sheets to be added?

Jubilife Pianist

Here's Submission #1:

Rayquaza

Nice job on that piece!
To make the video appear, you click the youtube button on the toolbar to make "(youtube)(/youtube)" appear. Then you put the link between
"(youtube)" and "(/youtube)".

Jubilife Pianist

Thanks! I'll start posting them all now. Here's Submission #2!

Jubilife Pianist

Jubilife Pianist

Jubilife Pianist

And now, to start submitting the songs from the greatest game of all time! Submission #5!

Jubilife Pianist

The second from the PMD series, Submission #6:

Jubilife Pianist

Here's In the Hands of Fate, Submission #7:

As you can see, most of these are arranged by Bespinben, but he's gone and disappeared! Who's gonna arrange my PMD2 songs now :(

Jubilife Pianist

Jubilife Pianist

And here's A Wish for Peace, Submission #9:

Jubilife Pianist

And finally, Submission #10, A Grand Tale!

As I said earlier, there's six other songs arranged by Bespinben which I have videos of, but their sheets aren't on the site, so I'll wait either for them to be added or someone tells me I should add the videos anyway :D

braix

Oh god that's a lot lol
I'll add some of these into the next playlist, and the rest will be in a backlog for future playlists. Hope that's okay with you ^^

Videos that need to mention the arranger in the description or title:
Submission #3: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Pokémon League (day)" - Arranged by QWERTYkid911
Submission #5: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "On the Beach at Dusk" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #7: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "In the Hands of Fate" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #8: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Temporal Tower" - Arranged by Bespinben
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jubilife Pianist

Ok, I've made the changes to include all those arrangers. Thanks for pointing that out, I don't want to forget to credit people!

Also, whatever you do with the videos is fine with me, thanks for considering them!