Jubilife Pianist's Youtube Channel

Started by Jubilife Pianist, August 08, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubilife Pianist

Hi all, I was wondering whether I should put my videos of Bespinben arrangements which hadn't been added to this site on the NSM performance videos when I noticed this place! I guess I can also put my other Pokémon songs on here, like my own arrangements. First, here are the other PMD2 songs that haven't got their sheets on this website yet:

Submission #1: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Treasure Town" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #2: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Treeshroud Forest" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #3: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Time Gear" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #4: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Dialga's Fight to the Finish! (duet)" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #5: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Memories Returned" - Arranged by Bespinben
Submission #6: PMD: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: "Mt. Travail" - Arranged by Bespinben

The others are more miscellaneous but still Pokémon related:

Submission #7: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Credits Theme" - Arrangement by Jubilife Pianist
Submission #8: Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: "Route 209 (night)" - Arrangement by Jubilife Pianist
Submission #9: Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver: "National Park"

And finally a song from a game I've never played, but it's a cool song.

Submission #10: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: "Gerudo Valley" - Arranged by Kyle Landry

Jubilife Pianist

First up is Treasure Town, whose sheet (and the next five) I hope will be on NSM some day. Submission #1!

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #2, really cool song which was probably impossible to arrange!

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #3, the all famous Time Gear theme:

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #4, with a little threelines3 key change to spice things up:

Jubilife Pianist

Jubilife Pianist

Submission #6, one of my favourite themes from the game:

Jubilife Pianist

Here's the DPPt Credits theme that I arranged - this was my first arrangement ever and it was on some garbage app, so it's pretty awful. Some day I'll make a better one! Submission #7:

Jubilife Pianist

Route 209, another of my arrangements which I actually will probably upload live soon. Submission #8:

Jubilife Pianist

National Park! I did this one by ear so I'm afraid there's no sheet :( But anyway, Submission #9!

Jubilife Pianist

And finally, Gerudo Valley, which is a pretty cool duet song! Submission #10!