[GBA] Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue - "Acorn Trail/Sea Spray Park" by Altissimo

Started by Zeta, August 17, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

Quote from: Latios212 on September 05, 2018, 04:39:23 PMBetter, yes, but still looks slightly off - there shouldn't be a need to manually move the notes. Finale respaces around accidentals automatically.

Here, I re-entered the notes in 8 and 11 for you.

You say that but it hasn't... done that... when I put in parenthetical accidentals. It just doesn't. I don't know what to tell you my dude.
Anyway I'll update it give me a sec

Latios212

That's odd. Are you pressing P on a selected note using the Simple Entry Tool?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

Yes. I do that. It doesn't auto-update. I move out of the measure. It doesn't auto-update. I change the measure distribution of the system containing the accidental. It doesn't auto-update. I hit "Update Layout." It doesn't work then either. I just took a video of myself attempting all of these methods if you don't believe me. Though at the end of the video I hit the "Music Spacing" (or whatever) option under Utilities (right by "Update Layout"), and only then did it actually fix the problem. (I didn't know that was a thing before clicking it and seeing it did something.) So I guess that will help for the future, but it isn't automatic at any rate, which is... bizarre.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

I have looked through this sheet, and I think it looks great as well.

Zeta