News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[NDS] Mario Kart DS - "Nintendo WFC Menu" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, August 14, 2018, 07:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 15, 2018, 08:13:38 AM1. Do I need to extend the slur out to the tied half note, or is it fine where it is now?
I'd extend it. There's meant to be a rule about that but I forgot what it is. I think it was that you're meant to extend the phrase marking on the last note of the phrase if the tie is within a bar but not if the tie goes over a bar. But don't quote me.

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 15, 2018, 08:13:38 AM2. Note-wise, should m. 8 & 16 be identical? I notice that, in your edit, m. 16's LH is an octave dyad, as opposed to m. 8, which is not. Intentional?
No they shouldn't be identical because they're different.

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 15, 2018, 08:13:38 AM3. Does the pickup note to m. 28 in the LH need a grace note, as in m. 20's pickup note?
Hmm, actually I'm inclined to say there's no grace note in the lower voice either time.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Good work. Just a few minor comments from me:
- "con pedale" text is awkwardly far off to the left.
- Last LH note in m. 19 misaligned.
- Top staff on page 2 too high up and close to the header.

edit: in the interest of time, I've fixed that for you so I'm good with this
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot