News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Update

Started by Nintendude73, July 22, 2008, 07:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Quote from: blah54 on August 03, 2008, 06:14:08 PMit's quite clear gooch that you have a problem with gamer, but please refrain from expressing it so bluntly... don't bait yourself to be attacked by him (and others)...

even if this is a joke... i suggest you tone it down a bit...

well he's not the only one... but yea your right... i need to stock up on some chill pills and chill strips...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

i 'spose i ought to, "but where's the fun in that?"

Palagerini

u put the chill pill in your mouth and then choke! =P. and then someone does cpr on u and i give u a chill strip.. and u put it on your tongue and it dissolves and u chill.....  ;D
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Gooch

yeah, i think my hate levels for Gamer decreases a little (now to strong dislike) when i found that he likes Chrono Trigger, thus raising him in my eyes bye 15.

brr, getting cold in here, anyone?