News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

A new news system

Started by Jamaha, July 22, 2008, 01:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Yes, I actually do stuff.

Basically, the new news system is now integrated with the forums. This should make it easier for everyone to use.
Also, the system is not final yet, I'll be making adjustments as time passes.

Have fun.

Dekudude

Looks amazing! Great job! =D Think you could find some way to put in comments, or are we stuck replying on the forum?

HugoMeister

On behalf of Gamer4250:

Quote[01:49:41]   <Gamer4250>   alright
[01:49:42]   <Gamer4250>   so
[01:49:45]   <Gamer4250>   with the new news system
[01:49:54]   <Gamer4250>   unless you want a sudden spike of accounts with 0 posts
[01:50:03]   <Gamer4250>   I suggest a minimum post requirement
[01:50:09]   <Gamer4250>   and stricter spam rules

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

I think Gamer's suggestion is peaking into the extreme. It's a possibility that spam will infiltrate the site news and forums with this, but not to the level that gamer is describing. Nevertheless, it would only make it more secure from spam, if we do set a 25 post count or so.

Jamaha

Quote from: Dekudude on July 22, 2008, 05:09:35 PMLooks amazing! Great job! =D Think you could find some way to put in comments, or are we stuck replying on the forum?

We'll see.

Also, post count limit? That's pointless. If people want to comment, then why wouldn't they be allowed to do so?

generalmayo

wow he does do something.........awsome!

okay okay I get it

Composer #40

The next thing JaMaHa can do is make a Internet Radio.

It happens Every. Day!

Davey

I say keep it simple. I don't need everything on one website to make everything Lag. Besides, There are already sites for that. My personal favorite:

www.pandora.com

because they have everything from classical, irregular music to today's bullshit rap and pop.

NegaNova

I am excited for the future, lol.

MasterPenguin

See spam? Make a mod to delete spam.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If there is any, I'll delete it.  Jeeze, you guys are so worried about nothing.

Jamaha

That. This'll also make it easier to moderate spam, as the old system didn't exactly have moderators deleting comments.

MasterPenguin

Nintendude73

I've already dealt with some spam. :P

Harvest

uh, I have no idea what this is.
-