News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

NSM Performance Videos #4

Started by braix, September 01, 2018, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Happy September, everyone!

To celebrate the new month (and for many of us, the new school year), here's a new NSM Performance playlist featuring some of the many talented pianists on our forums!

Listed below are the videos that we included in this latest playlist. Make sure to visit and support the performers' channels, and enjoy~!

||   
Game
   ||   
Track
   ||   
Performed By...
   ||   
Arranged By...
   ||
Doki Doki Literature Club!

Kingdom Hearts II

Kirby's Epic Yarn

NieR: Automata

Pokémon Black & White

Pokémon Black & White

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness

Pokémon Red & Blue

Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Click here to view the full playlist on YouTube

If you would like to be included on next month's playlist, check out the Performance Submission FAQ here!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Wow, you must've spent a fortune on the post formatting.
Regardless, fantastic job to all of our performers! I'm really happy that the performance submissions are back up and running again and I love seeing people playing the sheets we've got live. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Great performances, guys! Can't wait to see more!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Rusivaei

I'm looking for this information for you, which is enough to help guide it would be great.