Game: Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Final Credits
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Just a quick check here from me.

-With a resize you could easily fit this onto two pages and that will probably unscrunch (tm) some slightly problematic systems.
-I'd position those staccatos in bar 22 as if it was just one layer.  If you don't want to do that then edit them so they don't look so chaotically placed.

I didn't check the notes thoroughly but nothing stood out as wrong to me as I went through it.

Libera

You've only resized the second page.  If this was intentional, don't do that.  If it was unintentional, I can completely understand how you'd do it by accident since for some reason when you resize pages in finale it resizes the page you click on and all subsequent pages but not all previous ones.  Either way, both pages should have the same resize on them.

Whatever the case, I've now actually checked the notes properly.  Everything looked pretty accurate apart from bar 8 (probably one of the more troublesome bars in the piece).  I'm hearing:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Also for bars 27-30, the last 3 beats of bar 26 and the first beat of bar 31, the right hand should be an octave lower.

This is a cute song and was pretty fun to listen to anyway.  All in all a good arrangement.

Altissimo

Quote from: Libera on September 22, 2018, 08:14:38 AMYou've only resized the second page.  If this was intentional, don't do that.  If it was unintentional, I can completely understand how you'd do it by accident since for some reason when you resize pages in finale it resizes the page you click on and all subsequent pages but not all previous ones.  Either way, both pages should have the same resize on them.
finale hell strikes again, yes that was unintentional

QuoteAlso for bars 27-30, the last 3 beats of bar 26 and the first beat of bar 31, the right hand should be an octave lower.

this on the other hand was intentional because there isnt a good way to keep it in the correct octave and playable by either hand, so i changed it

other stuff fixed tho

Libera

Ok just two final things:
-Flip the staccato in bar 8 like in my image.
-The fourth staccato in bar 22 is really close to the notehead, move it up a little.

After that I approve.

Latios212

Looking great. Quick final comments:
- Would suggest making the tempo direction bold like in virtually all our other sheets.
- Would also suggest moving everything down on page 2 a bit away from the header.
- In measure 18 you could write it differently to avoid having the two adjacent D noteheads. You could superimpose them on a hollow notehead, or leave the D out in one of the layers. Up to you though.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Cool, but looks like the PDF is still the old one. I'll get it.

and done
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot