News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Best and Worst Unpopular Games

Started by B-Kpianist, July 23, 2008, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

jimbob4260

the worst game, idk if it was popular or not, but its officialyl is ET for atari AND I AM PROUD TO OWN IT. that games intense, man.but bad. but i'd say that the best unpopular game for me is nascar 1998 50th anniversary for ps1, cause it has music like that flirting with disaster song by molly hatchet and its fun to crash into oncoming racers and go all 'splode, and then watch its replay.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mike

SuperFireKirby