News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme" (Replacement) by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, September 23, 2018, 06:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Smash Bros.
Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

Latios212

Proxy submitting this for Tobbeh:
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 20, 2017, 04:00:23 PMPeople know what I have written about "if I leave NSM (for a longer time period)".

"If I ever happen to leave the site for longer than 1 month, you have my permission to submit any of my arrangements, even if major changes are needed. My goal is to have all my arrangements on the main site sooner or later, so I'd appreciate if any of my arrangements is being submitted."

I'd rather have as little changes as possible... however. And I'd leave more experienced musicians to have the most power to change, or suggest changes to, my arrangements if that happens, and I'd (hopefully) leave a comment about whom I'd want to be able to change or suggest changes to my sheets if I leave.

I was perusing some download statistics the other day and while most of our most popular sheets are in good shape, I found it troubling that the current sheet for the Brawl Main Theme is one of the ones that are consistently up there.

My own personal comments and edits will follow soon.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle