News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - "Size Up Your Enemy"

Started by YoshiBro46, October 02, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YoshiBro46

Here is the song: https://youtu.be/jCULfPd9ALw

Could someone please make it on here but made for piano?

YoshiBro46

Seriously guys? No reply? Just say something at least.

AwesomeYears

This website is pretty slow and a lot of the active members are busy with their lives, plus the fact that you've put up quite a hefty amount of song requests and not a lot of time has passed since your request is pretty overwhelming. I get your enthusiasm for this site, but consider firstly requesting 2 songs at most (edit: nevermind, you've seemed to already request the same song twice in different threads) and secondly, being patient for replies.

I might do one of your requests if I have time this weekday, if that answers your question.

YoshiBro46

Ok. I'm sorry. It's just that I'm new to the site. I'll be patient. After all, good things come to those who wait! Oh and if you do plan on doing one my requests, please do the Beachside Dream one! (:

Libera

It's important to be patient, but it's also important to remember that people are under no obligation to arrange pieces for you just because you request them.  You might find that a piece you request never gets done, and that's OK.  Remember that everyone here is arranging free of charge in their own free time.  If someone does take one of your requests, that's great!  Be sure to thank them properly when it's done as they'll have put a lot of hard work into it for you.