Series: Other
Game: Yume Nikki
Console: PC
Title: NASU Title Screen / Game / Game Over
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Rwars

[attachment deleted by admin]

Rwars

hopefully i did this right, also wow there is no good quality videos of the game over theme

Libera

Is there any particular reason (other than that they all have NASU in the title) to put all of these sheets together?  (I'm not familiar with Yume Nikki as you might have guessed.)

Also the fourth minim in NASU title screen in the left hand should be an F not an E.

Rwars

Yume Nikki has a super small minigame, called NASU. These are the tracks from the game.

also, fixed

Libera

So I might just be going crazy but in NASU game it doesn't sound like it's quite 4/4 to me (it seems a little longer).  Maybe consider putting a little pause sign at the end of each bar?

Trasdegi

Quote from: Libera on October 10, 2018, 05:43:09 AMSo I might just be going crazy but in NASU game it doesn't sound like it's quite 4/4 to me (it seems a little longer).  Maybe consider putting a little pause sign at the end of each bar?

Hmm, if that's the case you should try writing it in 9/8

Libera

9/8 usually refers to compound 3/4.  Also I'm not sure the lengths work out quite like that.

Trasdegi

Quote from: Libera on October 11, 2018, 09:17:13 AM9/8 usually refers to compound 3/4.

That's what I was suggesting (rough draft of it:)

Haven't checked it against rwars' version, but this one also seems to line up.

Rwars

Alrighty, fixed NASU. I don't think the last note is a quarter, it feels more like 3 eighth notes though, trashdegi.

Libera

Sweet.  Change the crotchet rest in the left hand of NASU in the first bar to two quaver rests though.  And since we're in 9/8 now give the tempo in terms of dotted crotchets.

Rwars

Alright, fixed. Almost had a math flub when trying to convert to dotted quarters, but I eventually got there.

Libera

I think you changed the wrong rests (or maybe I said something wrong).  Either way it should look like this:

You cannot view this attachment.

The rule is if it's on the beat it should be a crotchet rest, and if it's off the beat it should be two quaver rests.  It makes it easier to see where the beats are this way.

Latios212

One small thing in addition to the above, pad the / with spaces in the submission title.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Rwars

Alright, fixed the rests, and changed the submission title.