News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

People from Texas?

Started by UpperHand, July 24, 2008, 10:12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperHand

Hey, NSM.

I know I pop in and out every once in awhile (some of you probably haven't seen me before) but I've come back to the board for a sec to see if there's anybody here from Texas (Dallas, Fort Worth, specifically) because I'll be playing up there this Saturday as some Game Boy wielding kid named IAYD.

If you're up there, go! It should be a really rad night.

Post here if you're from Texas -- let me know if you're going to go.

Harvest

:|

So what you just stand up there and play a recording of your song or is there some way you actually play it?
-

The-Real-Link

Cools! That's actually like an hour and a half drive away from me! Where is this going to be at exactly? I might try to go if I can! (Do I get a backstage pass for being an NSM member XD)

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah, no sorry but I don't want hurricanes.  And I'm at least 1000 miles away.

Palagerini

heh i got hit diretly by the hurricane and am now in a tornado watch! YAY! that sounds cool... it's like a 30 min - 1 hour drive to wear i live..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

well, i live in texas, but i wont be there, cause thats like a four hour drive from where i live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Sirus

i live in the same town as pseudo :P
but i wont be there but thats cool that you can perform there

UpperHand

This was great. Sorry some of you couldn't make it. There's a few pics on my MySpace if you want to look.

I just realized I can't close the topic, so if Concerto/JaMaHa lurks through here, close it for me, please.

PseudoMario16

well, i would look at the pictures, but is ur myspace the same as NSM???

UpperHand

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 31, 2008, 01:12:02 PMwell, i would look at the pictures, but is ur myspace the same as NSM???

Wait... what?

Brawler4Ever

Translation(hopefully  :P): "Is your NSM username the same as your MySpace username?"

hope that helps...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

UpperHand

Oh, no. The link is in my signature... Also I said my alias in the first post.

acropol

nice pictures of the show

was there any bootlegs? lol or vids

UpperHand

Haha, I didn't take the pictures. The guy who did was really rad, though.

Also, yes. Three people took video, but the footage has yet to go up on the internet.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: UpperHand on July 31, 2008, 07:46:51 PM
Quote from: PseudoMario16 on July 31, 2008, 01:12:02 PMwell, i would look at the pictures, but is ur myspace the same as NSM???

Wait... what?
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 31, 2008, 07:50:38 PMTranslation(hopefully  :P): "Is your NSM username the same as your MySpace username?"

hope that helps...

thanx brawler...
o.O.o- i didnt see the link