Unofficial Deltarune Arrangement Thread

Started by Libera, November 06, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Greg

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 08, 2018, 06:26:20 PMThis is an awesome sheet, Greg, but I personally hear it in F#, not G. It's a little hard to tell, because the song's a little off key, but does anyone else agree?

I looked at the frequencies of some of the notes. It is indeed closer to F# (although it's almost exactly in the middle), but G is significantly easier to play so that's what I went with. (Be pretty easy to change though if a lot of people hear F#...)

PlayfulPiano

Maelstrom

Libera

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on November 09, 2018, 04:44:54 PMcan i secondly claim quiet autumn

The point of claiming things (and half of the purpose of this entire thread) is to avoid people arranging the same piece.  It'd be better to claim one of the tracks that hasn't been claimed yet and then have a go at it, especially with regards to helping us complete the entire OST.

Edit:
Quote from: Maelstrom on November 10, 2018, 01:36:24 PMDELTARUNE
Gallery
[midi] [.mus] [.musx] [PDF]

Quiet Autumn

The Chase
no

Yay Maelstrom arranged something!  Remember we're https now (maybe you need to update your template?)

LeviR.star

Ok, let's decide on one of these:

Delta Rune

DeltaRune

Deltarune

DELTARUNE

This was inconsistent with the Undertale arrangement project, so we might as well decide now.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

To stay consistent with how we labelled Undertale, I suggest Deltarune.

Yug_Guy

Deltarune [PC]
"Card Castle"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

This took me like half an hour to make lol

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 10, 2018, 09:28:34 PMThis was inconsistent with the Undertale arrangement project, so we might as well decide now.
I thought we all agreed on "Undertale" pretty early on?

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

PlayfulPiano

Oh, would like to mention that #40 is already on the site under Undertale (same theme as the PS4 menu release).

So uh... do we just submit the same one into two different links, or move it to Deltarune, or something else...?

LeviR.star

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on November 12, 2018, 10:33:07 AMOh, would like to mention that #40 is already on the site under Undertale (same theme as the PS4 menu release).

So uh... do we just submit the same one into two different links, or move it to Deltarune, or something else...?

I was going to bring this up. Question is: Is "Before the Story" actually heard in this game? From my knowledge, it was unused until Undertale's PlayStation 4 menu.

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 12, 2018, 10:37:16 AMI was going to bring this up. Question is: Is "Before the Story" actually heard in this game? From my knowledge, it was unused until Undertale's PlayStation 4 menu.
Before the Story is exclusive to the PS4 version of Undertale I believe (I don't think it shows up in the switch release?)
Outside of that, it's the file select theme for Deltarune.

So.. it does appear in both, and it first was shown in something related to undertale, but not in the actual game unlike deltarune.. *shrugs*

LeviR.star

I'm all for moving "Before the Story" to Deltarune if we decide to go by the Bandcamp albums; it's not in Undertale's (which includes unused songs like "Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans") but it is in Deltarune's. Anyone here with me?

PlayfulPiano

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 12, 2018, 10:56:10 AMI'm all for moving "Before the Story" to Deltarune if we decide to go by the Bandcamp albums; it's not in Undertale's (which includes unused songs like "Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans") but it is in Deltarune's. Anyone here with me?
I'm in.