Unofficial Deltarune Arrangement Thread

Started by Libera, November 06, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Double-posting because I can

Here's my Thanksgiving surprise for everyone involved in the Deltarune effort!

[PC] Deltarune - "Beginning"

[ZIP]

Wasn't so confident about this one starting off, but I think it turned out alright.

EDIT: Google sez Thanksgiving is celebrated in Liberia. Does that count you in, Libera? If so, cheers!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Put me down for claimed on "Thrash Machine", because the second page is going to take me longer than I hoped.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Quadruple-posting now

[PC] Deltarune - "Imminent Death"

[ZIP]

There's this sort of echo going on in the minor 2nds, but I couldn't find any way to replicate it with the piano pedals, so here's what I have for now.

Libera

If you're looking for suggestions, this is a possibility:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment..
[close]

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 22, 2018, 01:06:42 PMGoogle sez Thanksgiving is celebrated in Liberia. Does that count you in, Libera? If so, cheers!

While I do not, in fact, live in Liberia, I certainly appreciate all of the sheets you've been putting out.  We're really getting there with 20 sheets now completed.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on November 24, 2018, 01:17:22 AMIf you're looking for suggestions, this is a possibility:
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment..
[close]

That's a good idea. I'll put that in, instead (and hope whoever plays it has an easier time than I first did)

[PC] Deltarune - "The Circus"

[ZIP]

I had to lower the octave of one of the LH parts, and it doesn't sound entirely like the original, but I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them.

Libera

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yug_Guy on November 25, 2018, 04:05:29 PMDeltarune [PC]
"Checker Dance"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

K. Round reminds you to bow responsibly, and to always practice self-care.

EDIT because I don't wanna double-post: I'm gonna claim "THE HOLY", "Your Power" and "Fanfare (from Rose of Winter)"

Feru

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yug_Guy on December 06, 2018, 12:28:20 PMDeltarune [PC]
"Hip Shop"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Enjoyeth my newest Deltarune arrangemente thoust ungrateful worms!

LeviR.star

Please take me off for "Thrash Machine", as I'm not doing it anymore, or any other sheets for this project.

FireArrow

i finished rouxls kaard I'll upload it when i get the motivation to format it
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FireArrow

Libera

Maelstrom had already claimed that one ... but I'm not sure whether he is going to be getting to it anytime soon so maybe he's cool with you taking it.  That being said, I don't think I've seen any arrangements from you yet, so it's nice to see arrangements from someone new (at least to me!).

With regards to the arrangement, I've got a couple of comments.

-You haven't included the main driving rhythm in the original anywhere in the arrangement, so your version sounds a little strange without it.  I'd consider reworking the left hand part to include that.
-Also the left hand part includes some very unorthodox beaming that I can't clearly see the purpose of.  I don't see any reason not to just use standard beaming of quavers in 4/4 here.

Maelstrom

I said he could do it. Tbh if anyone wants to do stuff that I claimed, go ahead.

FireArrow

Quote from: Libera on December 30, 2018, 03:54:02 AMMaelstrom had already claimed that one ... but I'm not sure whether he is going to be getting to it anytime soon so maybe he's cool with you taking it.  That being said, I don't think I've seen any arrangements from you yet, so it's nice to see arrangements from someone new (at least to me!).

With regards to the arrangement, I've got a couple of comments.

-You haven't included the main driving rhythm in the original anywhere in the arrangement, so your version sounds a little strange without it.  I'd consider reworking the left hand part to include that.
-Also the left hand part includes some very unorthodox beaming that I can't clearly see the purpose of.  I don't see any reason not to just use standard beaming of quavers in 4/4 here.

Hehe, am I new now.

-I'm assuming you're talking about the bouncing base line. I've tried versions with it included but this one was both easier to play and imo sounds fine when you play it on a keyboard. If you got any ideas that won't make it too difficult though, I'm an open dart board.
-That voice is subdivided by three (or maybe 50% speed was just playing tricks on me.) I originally had it in like 16/8 but that caused more problems than just beaming it weirdly in 4/4. Regardless, I do want the performer to play them as "triplets."