Started by Libera, November 06, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 07, 2019, 04:48:05 PMDeltarune [PC]
"THE HOLY"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Your Power"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Rose of Winter [PC]
"Fanfare"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Yes, I'm being pedantic and filing "Fanfare" under Rose of Winter. Deal with it.

I know it's a bit late to be doing Deltarune stuff, but I said I would do these, and now here they are. Let me know what you guys think - I tried something different with "THE HOLY" specifically.

Libera

Hey I'm still here and happy to see any stuff!

THE HOLY looks interesting.  It might be worth making it more explicit where each hand is playing what; I can see that it does work, but I just think it could be a little confusing on a first read.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on January 08, 2019, 08:16:47 AMTHE HOLY looks interesting.  It might be worth making it more explicit where each hand is playing what; I can see that it does work, but I just think it could be a little confusing on a first read.
Yeah, I guess it does a bit. I used JDMEK's Ezio's Family arrangement as a basis for how to do 3-staff arrangements.
also "Hip Shop" and "Checker Dance" have been finished for quite some time if you could please mark that in the OP kthnx

Libera

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 08, 2019, 01:44:43 PMalso "Hip Shop" and "Checker Dance" have been finished for quite some time if you could please mark that in the OP kthnx

Whoops, sorry about that!  I've fixed it now.

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 08, 2019, 01:44:43 PMI used JDMEK's Ezio's Family arrangement as a basis for how to do 3-staff arrangements.

Ah I see: well if you look at that arrangement you'll see that JDMEK5 does make it clear where the hands are meant to go (bar 7 and then another marking at bar 29).

LeviR.star

Reviving this dead thread because Toby Fox is teasing Chapter 2 already. (It has been about a year, hasn't it?)

[MUL] Deltarune - "Lost Girl"

[ZIP]

I had to move some of the harmonies around, but do you guys think the rolled triads worked out well? Are they wrong? I did this using my best judgement, guys, so if you want, now it's your turn to be the judge.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Yug_Guy

Oh jesus, I forgot this thread was even a thing.

Libera

Quote from: Yug_Guy on September 16, 2019, 08:07:14 PMOh jesus, I forgot this thread was even a thing.

I forgot until recently as well ... but it should be up to date.

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 16, 2019, 02:59:05 PMI had to move some of the harmonies around, but do you guys think the rolled triads worked out well? Are they wrong? I did this using my best judgement, guys, so if you want, now it's your turn to be the judge.

They work pretty well as far as I can see.  Funny to see things done so fast haha.

Regarding teased tracks that Toby Fox has released or may release in the future, I think that it would be best to hold them from submissions until we see the finished product.  For one, hosting sheets on site for a game that doesn't exist seems a bit weird, but more importantly these tracks have a good chance of changing when they actually end up in the game.  Another thing to remember is that he said that he would release the rest of Deltarune all at once rather than in chapters (like he did the first one).  I'll update this thread with the new stuff when the final product comes out, or if he changes his mind and does release more chapter(s) separately.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Libera on September 17, 2019, 02:12:08 AMRegarding teased tracks that Toby Fox has released or may release in the future, I think that it would be best to hold them from submissions until we see the finished product.  For one, hosting sheets on site for a game that doesn't exist seems a bit weird, but more importantly these tracks have a good chance of changing when they actually end up in the game.  Another thing to remember is that he said that he would release the rest of Deltarune all at once rather than in chapters (like he did the first one).  I'll update this thread with the new stuff when the final product comes out, or if he changes his mind and does release more chapter(s) separately.

Oh, I wasn't planning on submitting this until we saw a release date. I will admit that the copyright year at the bottom of the sheet is tentative, but I saw no reason it couldn't be posted here; to be fair, we do occasionally arrange or even submit sheets ahead of their release. I'd rather just have work done on this in here, along with "Welcome to the CITY" and the alternate version of this track if I ever get around to arranging them.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Libera

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 17, 2019, 06:05:58 AMOh, I wasn't planning on submitting this until we saw a release date. I will admit that the copyright year at the bottom of the sheet is tentative, but I saw no reason it couldn't be posted here; to be fair, we do occasionally arrange or even submit sheets ahead of their release. I'd rather just have work done on this in here, along with "Welcome to the CITY" and the alternate version of this track if I ever get around to arranging them.

Sorry, I was a bit unclear, absolutely it's fine to post them in here.  I just think we shouldn't put up things on site for stuff that hasn't been released.  I wasn't around for that Octopath sheet, and if I had been I would have argued similarly against it being put up.  If the music does change on release then it's much harder to get a sheet edited if the sheet is already on-site and it probably ends up with the updaters having to check something twice.

But yeah please don't feel like I'm telling you not to post them here, you 100% can and should post them here; I'm just not going to update the OP until I get an official tracklist, which is hopefully alright with you guys.

Benjamin

legoenthusiast

DELTARUNE Chapter 2
Complete:
- Chill Jailbreak Alarm to Study and Relax to
- Sound Studio
- Ferris Wheel
- Faint Courage (Game Over)
- When I Get Mad I Dance Like This
- Pandora's Palace
- Cyber Battle (Solo)
In progress:
- Mini Studio
- Faint Glow
- It's Pronounced "Rules"
- Bluebird of Misfortune
- Smart Race

Just thought I'd revive this since Chapter 2 is out.