Game: Deltarune
Console: PC
Title: Quiet Autumn
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Libera

Looks good to me.  The only comment I have is regarding the separate dynamics for both hands in 13 onwards.  The difference between mp and mf is small and it's generally assumed that one should try to bring the melody out over the accompaniment so I'm not sure it's really warranted here.  I understand that finale's playback probably sounds weird if you don't do that but if you're worried about that you could always hide the dynamic.

Maelstrom

Normally I might agree with you, but the melody is unusually overpowering in this instance. In addition, it seems to get louder when the woodwind or whatever it is comes in, but the piano stays at pretty much the same volume throughout.

Libera

If the piano stays at the same volume throughout, why not keep the left hand at piano like it is at the start?

PlayfulPiano

Not sure if this is a notation choice or not, but the tubular bells still continue past measure 12.
Notewise, they shouldn't pose a problem for fingering to include on top of the flute melody.

Latios212

Since you're busy at the moment, made a couple small changes, most notably to the LH. Having the third note's tie bend downwards makes it less parallel with the staff and makes it clearer to see. Using dotted halves reduces the needs for more ties.

You cannot view this attachment.

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 11, 2018, 02:44:45 PMNormally I might agree with you, but the melody is unusually overpowering in this instance. In addition, it seems to get louder when the woodwind or whatever it is comes in, but the piano stays at pretty much the same volume throughout.
Quote from: Libera on November 11, 2018, 02:54:31 PMIf the piano stays at the same volume throughout, why not keep the left hand at piano like it is at the start?
Just put the mf above the staff here.

With that done, it has my blessing.

Quote from: PlayfulPiano on November 12, 2018, 10:36:11 AMNot sure if this is a notation choice or not, but the tubular bells still continue past measure 12.
Notewise, they shouldn't pose a problem for fingering to include on top of the flute melody.
I think it'd be best to just focus on the main melody.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot