Tranzlater's arrangements-FINAL FANTASY VIII ZOMG

Started by Tranzlater, July 24, 2008, 10:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

Yeah new arrangement- Ima do some Final Fantasy XIII now.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Tranzlater

What do you arrange, Ingus? I dont think I've ever seen any of your stuff... eh heh.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

My arragements are usually...not so good. I've done a lot, but they never come out good enough for the site, so I've never posted them.

But I'm taking Music Theory AP, so they've gotten a lot better recently. Maybe I'll post some.

Tranzlater

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 08, 2010, 05:46:20 PMMy arragements are usually...not so good. I've done a lot, but they never come out good enough for the site, so I've never posted them.

But I'm taking Music Theory AP, so they've gotten a lot better recently. Maybe I'll post some.

Ha ha, I play guitar and my teacher never tells me any theory, but I know quite a bit from a friend.
He took his grade 8 piano when he was like 12.
Probably not for long.

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on April 08, 2010, 05:46:20 PMMy arragements are usually...not so good. I've done a lot, but they never come out good enough for the site, so I've never posted them.

Just keep doing it anyway. You'll get better with time. I was never as good as a was first starting out, obviously.

I have faith that you'll get better. ;)

SirIngusBingus

Hey, thanks guys. Maybe I'll put something up. Unless I forget.size]

Taser9090

As I still wait for "Bein' Friends"...

EDIT:
Still waiting for "Bein' Friends"
6/15/2010

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover