News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Deltarune - "School" by FiveNineSquared

Started by Zeta, November 13, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Deltarune
Console: PC
Title: School
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: FiveNineSquared

[attachment deleted by admin]

FiveNineSquared

I forgot to actually submit the sheet after saying I'd claimed it whoops

The mus file doesn't have swing or pedal signs working because xml doesn't support that apparently (and when the DC happens in the midi it plays the repeat, but the mus doesn't). Anyone willing to fix is welcome!

Latios212

Very good work, again! (Gee, this sounds like something out of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon...)

- The Eb in the bass in m. 1/3 should be Db.'
- A courtesy Ab might be helpful in m. 6, coming from the An.
- In m. 10/12/14/16 beat 1.5, the melody is A.
- Watch the proximity of the medal markings to the notes in m. 27-32.
- In m. 16, do you mean to have the beat 3 Eb an octave higher in the right hand like in the original? It's overlapping the left hand right now.
- You may want a courtesy flat on the top Bb in m. 38 since you're also play a B natural at the same time. Same idea for the last measure.
- The articulation in the last note of m. 38 is overlapping with the note.

I can help edit your .mus file again if you would like me to. There are a couple of other minor layout things that should be adjusted as well, like the margins and lack of space around the footer on page 1.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FiveNineSquared

Thanks; I think that was also one of the reasons why I wanted to arrange this lol

Updated everything I could!
- done
- done
- done
- The pedal marks are a bit of a burden with Notepad, because you can't align them all in one straight line (and it's a pain to select each one individually). Anyway I tried to move them out of the way a bit, but it might look better if you tried to rewrite them :p
- The repeated Eb in the bass clef is intentional if you're talking about that (i'm pretty sure it's in the original as the bassline). Would it be easier if the Eb was moved up one octave?
- done
- oops done

Yeah, sure! I think editing any note in Notepad after importing the .xml wipes out all formatting, which is annoying.

Latios212

Quote from: FiveNineSquared on December 08, 2018, 12:29:13 PM- The repeated Eb in the bass clef is intentional if you're talking about that (i'm pretty sure it's in the original as the bassline). Would it be easier if the Eb was moved up one octave?
Oops! Sorry, I meant measure 16, in which the right hand should play the E flat an octave higher.

I've done the final adjustments (the pedal markings looked fine, just poked a couple of them around a bit). Approved!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Notes sound good. And great formatting.
*Click*

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Sebastian.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot