[3DS] Pokémon X & Pokémon Y - "Santalune City" by gunthi

Started by Zeta, November 16, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Hey gunthi, no worries! Take your time to sort out what's important to you.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Finale's full version isn't too unreasonable at university pricing ($99 USD), which is what I'd recommend getting if you are able to. But please don't if that means you miss out on buying life essentials or anything! We're more than happy to help you polish things up. 

As is the case with this one! I've already provided a .mus you can use (with Notepad) but I can help you edit those files into the submission as well as get that one part in m. 9 changed up a bit.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Poke. This is really close - if I don't hear from you soon I'll make a couple of tiny final edits before we get this one accepted.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

gunthi

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. In the last weeks I had very few time to come tothe forums because I will present many work in the college. From next week I will have more time ;)

Latios212

How's it going, any better?

As I mentioned before just let me know and I can finish up the files for you if you can't.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

gunthi

Hi Latios212,

Finally I'm back :D
I uploaded the most updated version, concerning the  left hand issue.

Once more, I am sorry for my long absence.

gunthi

Latios212

No problem, thanks for responding! It looks like the PDF isn't updated but the MUS is, and the only thing I can find wrong there is an out-of-place f dynamic in m. 16.

Once that is fixed I approve.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

gunthi

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

This looks pretty nice, I just think that some of the harmony could be filled out more completely in places.  In bar 5 you're missing the third from the chord and also again in bar 11.  In both places it makes the resolutions fall flat a little whereas in the original you have the thirds coming from the chords in the banjo that lay out the harmony completely.  Other than that the accompaniment pattern and the melody etc look good as well as the formatting.

gunthi

I added the third note in the harmonies of bars 5 and 11.

Libera

Sweet, I also just realised that the bottom margin was slightly off so I've adjusted that myself since it was such a small change.  Glad to see this one get accepted!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot