News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

NSM 2018 Holiday Postcards!

Started by braix, November 25, 2018, 08:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

2018 Holiday Postcards

Still not sure how many people here would be able to participate, but it was a lot of fun the last time we did it so I'm excited to try again!

For all those unfamiliar with the process, here's a rundown:

• Sign up to be part of this year's holiday postcard exchange with a reply to this thread
    • If you're wary about sharing out your address, you can choose to simply send out cards with only your name on it.
    • Of course, you wouldn't be able to recieve cards yourself if you don't put your address out, but if you'd still like to participate from the giving end at least, then that's always an option.
  • PM me your address (either on the forums or Discord)
  • On Dec 1, I will send out a list of addresses to every participant
  • Mail out postcards by the dates below (...or if you can't send them by those dates, just write them off as New Year's cards instead)
    • The title of the thread says postcards, but you can really send anything you feel like sending. No need to hold back!
    • Please send me money.
  • Wait anxiously for mail from all your favorite pals here at NSM
  • Recieve said mail. Either be very happy or very disappointed. Hopefully you'll be mostly happy, but it's not like I can tell you how to feel.

DEADLINES:
  • Signup End: by 23:59 PST on November 30th.
  • Mail Internationally: by December 5th
  • Mail Domestically: by December 12th

PARTICIPANTS:
  • braix
  • Latios212
  • Nana1Popo2
  • mikey(?)
  • Olimar12345
  • E. Gadd Industries
  • Yug_Guy
  • LeviR.star (Sending Only)
  • SlowPokemon
  • BrainyLucario
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nana1Popo2

I'm in! Got plenty of postcards that I have yet to use~
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

mikey

I'd like to be in with the caveat that if you send me a postcard I want you to wish me your favorite holiday that isn't christmas
unmotivated

Olimar12345

FINALLY! It's been forever since we did this! I'm down!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

I can actually do this yayyyy :D although I won't get the international until after winter break (because these will be sent to my college dorm)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Quote from: mikey on November 25, 2018, 11:34:19 PMI'd like to be in with the caveat that if you send me a postcard I want you to wish me your favorite holiday that isn't christmas
I'm assuming you mean you're in?
Also guys don't forget to PM me your address before Dec 1!
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yug_Guy

LeviR.star

Since my parents are already uneasy about me using my first name and last initial in my username, I think giving out my address would be too much. But for everything else, I think I'm in.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Signups are officially closed and addresses have been sent out to all participants!
Make sure to send out your mail before December 12, the earlier the better! I hope we can all have fun with this~

Yug_Guy

Postcards have been sent. fyi, you're all getting a different postcard design because why not.

mikey

Mine will be late

Very late
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Sent cards out tonight. FYI, I accidentally spilled tea on a couple of them, but it didn't smudge too badly. Olimar's was affected the worst, but it's still legible, so please forgive me. I hope you'll all look forward to the cards!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.